L.L // VENUES

It's been a week since the fallout of y/n's relationship

It's been a week since the fallout of y/n's relationship. Though she's still heartbroken, she has to see the man that made her heart ache everyday. It hurts her ever bit, he doesn't show much emotion to it.

Tony's birthday is tonight and y/n knew it was a chance for her to maybe let loose and forget for a moment. She wants to have fun and drink with the team and in hopes that she does regrettable things and pass out after. Y/n wants to have the time of her life to prove her ex-boyfriend she doesn't need him.

Y/n slipped into a tightly fitted red dress hugging and shaping her curves nicely. She knew that he'd look at her, but that was entirely the whole point. She wants him. Y/n misses the man that made her scream at night. And when the team left for lunch, they'd do unspeakable things around the building.

Tonight, y/n knew she was going to get fucked up. Tony's parties are legendary and filled with dancing and alcohol. Just the tune she needs. Y/n finds her black stilettos and handbag and walks out her bedroom door.

Arriving to the venue, paparazzi was already outside to take in every snap of her. She smiled and waved as she made her way to the team. With this much paparazzi, y/n knows this is going to be a huge party. She posed with the team and they all went inside.

Y/n felt a pair of eyes on her, and she knew exactly from who they were from. She didn't look back and she didn't want to. Y/n wants him to look at her. To regret leaving her. After the fallout, she's been nothing, but sad. Natasha and Wanda have been there to comfort her. Y/n would just nod and agree with whatever they'd say so that both females could leave her alone. But not tonight, she's drinking with the team and shes going to have a blast.

Hours went by already being 2 in the morning. The party continues. Everyone is still dancing and drinking having the greatest of times. Steve is at the bar talking to a girl as Thor is drinking his night away with whatever drinking potion he brought from Asgard. Whatever it was, she wanted it. He seemed to be having a great time. But stuff from Asgard is magic and hits a mortal way differently. So y/n never asked for it.

Y/n is in the dance floor as her hot body dances upon other hot bodies. If anything, she's mostly rubbing on Bucky Barnes. She doesn't want anything from him, just a great night of dancing. He on the other hand, the alcohol has taken tol making him want more than dancing. The beat to the music makes him pull y/n closer. She doesn't say anything from it.

But from the corner, you could see the raven-haired god fume in anger. He didn't want anyone touching her, let alone Barnes. The way he moves his hands around her, and the way she lets him. It disgusts the god. But each second they get closer, he plans new way to kill the soldier.

Y/n knew what she was doing, and she knew he was staring. She continued to rub her body against the soldier as he pulls her closer. They dance as Bucky runs his face down y/n's neck. It sent shivers down her spine. And when he planted a kiss, y/n knew that this will not end well. Especially if he was still staring. Y/n could feel Bucky leave wet kisses on her neck, and she opened it more for him to explore.

The sight angered the god. He knew that was his girl. He knows he broke her heart and it pains him that he did. The God of Mischief didn't believe he deserved her. He thought he hurt her too much and wanted nothing but for her to be happy. But this, he knew y/n was toying with him at first. But the escalation took him aback. He couldn't take it any longer. That was his girl. He didn't want anyone touching her.

The raven-haired man stood up from the comfortable couch and stomped his way to the pair. He grabbed Bucky by the throat and flung him to the couch he was sitting on. It was time to switch places.

"Loki, what the hell!?" Y/n exclaimed. Bucky shook it off knowing he didn't want to be part of that mess any longer. He had fun with the girl, but he I guess he knows now he won't be waking up in her bed. Instead, he walked off to find his best pal, Steve.

"Don't you ever do that again, do you hear me!?" Loki harshly says to her. Y/n only looks at him confused. He didn't want to say the words in such manner, he's angry. To cool that anger, he grabs her face and kisses her. This is all they both have been dreading. The kiss has struck every bit of lightning in her body. She wants more than a kiss. He wants the god to make her feel him like he did on those nights. Y/n pulls him closer as their tongues explore each other's mouths. They finally catch air.

"How about we continue this else where, yeah?" The god asks her. Y/n bites her lip and smiles. The god grabs her hand and they speed walk to a bathroom. Thankfully, it's empty. The god locks the door and makes his way to h/c girl in the red dress. He snakes his arm around her waist and starts to kiss her. Y/n missed this feeling. Even if it has been a week, she missed it. She could feel his fingers making their way to the bottom of her dress. He pulls it up over her ass and takes a good handful of her cheek, squeezing it.

"You've got me very angered, darling." Loki says as he remembers the fact that the metal armed soldier was on her.

"What are you gonna do?" Y/n teases. Loki already knew what he wanted to do, or at least what he wanted her to do to him.

"You're going to suck me." And with that, Loki unzips his dress pants and drops them, revealing his black boxers with a huge rise. The sight pleased y/n. She wanted to suck him, she wanted to feel him. Y/n licks her lips and gets on her knees. The god pulls down his boxers and y/n takes a hold of the God's meat.

Y/n begins to plant kisses around the tip making the god crave more, "Don't tease, love." He says. Y/n smirks and begins to wrap her mouth around his tip mixing her saliva with his ore-cum. Soon, her mouth went deeper making the god moan in pleasure. He could feel her mouth do wonders around his meat making his head roll back. "Fuck." He says. Y/n knew he's got the god vulnerable. She glides her tongue on his dick and sucks in every inch, no matter how much it pained her throat.

With his high coming, he pulled y/n off him. He didn't want to release yet. The god plants a finger under her chin indicating for her to stand up. She does so and the god picks her up and sits her on the sink counter.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out." He says in a husky whisper in her ear. Those words drove y/n crazy as she slipped her black lace underwear off. She was ready to take on the god on top of this sink counter.

Loki aligns his dick into her opening and with just one rub, he could feel how wet she already is, "Already wet for me, love?" He asks. Y/n bites her lip and the god begins to enter the girl. Y/n moans loudly front the interaction. Loki begins to rough up his pace making y/n moan every second. The feeling of his meat thrusting in her was what she missed. The way it moves inside of her. The way he would moan in her ear. The way he would make her head roll back. It feels great. Withhold meat tapping on her g-spot she could already feel herself nearing her climax.

"Oh, Loki! I'm almost there." Y/n moans as the god continues his fast pace.

"Hold on there, love. I'm almost there too." The god says as he pounds himself in her. He could feel her tight walls hug his meat nicely. He enjoyed this as much as she did. The feeling of ducking y/n was something he never got tired of. Thrusting in her, he could feel himself nearing.

"Loki, I can't hold it." Y/n moans as Loki begins to sweat from the interaction.

"Let it go, love." He says. Just soon, y/n feels her walls tighten up with each thrust Loki does on her. She moans loudly as the god continues to destroy her insides. His pace gets sloppier and harder making y/n realize that he's nearing his high. And just then, he releases in her. He pumps out his seed, mixing it with her juices. He grunts from the great feeling knowing that y/n made him go this crazy.

"God, I love you." Y/n whispers into his ear. Loki remains inside of her as he wants every last bit of his seeds inside of her. He looks at her, she's a mess. Her lipstick is everywhere and her hair is frizzed up. He liked this side of her, he did that.

Loki takes a strand of her misplaced hair and tucks it behind her ear. Cupping her face, he says, "I love you too."