Alternate Ending

Gokhan - KA....ME....HA.....ME....HAAAAA!!!!!!!

Ize struggles to push the attack back as he was losing his footing but was later then consumed by the blast

The dust settles as Ize is breathing hard but he powers up and rushes at Gokhan with a fury of blows.

Gokhan - His power increased? Damn I'm gonna have to use it.

One for All 50%!!

Gokhan starts fighting back as he punches away Ize but he recovers quickly as he tries to deliver a punch to Gokhan but he maneuvered by pushing his hand and delivering a hard elbow to his gut and spin kicked to the ground.

As Ize crashes to the ground hard as Gokhan flies higher and prepares a blast.

Gokhan - Gogeta I'm borrowing your move! STARDUST FALL!

In a parallel universe

Gogeta sneezes and he gets very confused and bewildered.

He shoots a giant blast that spreads to hundreds of blast and Ize gets hit with several of the blast while Gokhan keeps pushing the blast as it caused him to fly higher away.

Ize got even more frustrated as he pushed the blast away and he flew to Gokhan and both started trying to land a hit on each other and Gokhan saw that Ize was really serious but Ize landed a blast on Gokhan face and grabbed his leg and slammed him down to the ground.

Gokhan - Gaaah!

Ize backed away as he created a giant blast of energy and shot it at Gokhan but before it could make impact the blast was destroyed by a giant aura of energy.

Ize - What the?!

The smoke cleared as everyone saw someone with a destroyed shirt and ash blonde hair standing there.

Gokhan - Bakugo?

Bakugo - Come on we can beat this guy together.

Gokhan could only smile as this was a first for Bakugo to be telling "him" that they need to work together.

Gokhan - Fine lets do this.

Both rushed at Ize as Bakugo started releasing many explosions, while Gokhan got in close and tried to kick him.

Gokhan - Saint Louis Smash!!!

Ize created a barrier to block the attacks and pushed Gokhan away.

Ize - I can't keep up with their movements.

Bakugo grabs Gokhan's hand and used his explosions to spin around at high speeds as Gokhan prepared another kick.

Bakugo - AXE....CATAPULT!!!!

He shoots Gokhan to Ize as he lands the blow and kicks him away but something was happening to Gokhan he powered down to a normal Super Saiyan.

Bakugo - You used too much energy.