Happy Birthday Gokhan

It was March 26 and I was just going with Ocha to the movies as she said that she wanted to make it a surprise for me.

Gokhan - Come on Honey you know how excited I get when it's a surprise.

She didn't say anything as we kept walking inside and we went to the same spot where we had our first date.

Ochaco - You remember these seats?

Gokhan - How could I forget. These are the seats where I knew I loved you till the ends of time.

I kissed her as she then dragged me to an abandoned alley.

Gokhan - This is where I found Izuku and when he became "Deku".

I stayed quiet as I remembered Izuku for what he was before not what he is now. After a while we started leaving again and we saw that it was the street where I fought Chisaki with Mirio and Nighteye. The day I saved Eri and used my power to it's fullest. I love that moment and how I saved Eri but I was never alone Ocha and Shima helped in their own ways and yet it was a critical help to save Eri.

Ocha then took me to my home as I saw Icarus playing with my baby brother. (Yeah I gave him a brother also quick note he was alive before he got One for All so he's 2 years old) They both noticed me as Icarus grabbed him and carried him to me and Ocha as he reached out to me.

Gokhan - Man little bro you're getting bigger every time I come visit. Icarus it's good to see you as well buddy.

In the corner of my eye I noticed the nest where Icarus was having his baby's were still not hatched.

Gokhan - Soon and then we'll have a new family members.

I picked up Ocha as we flew away saying bye and before we could leave I saw Mom and Dad in front of me with a box in Mom's hands. I fly to them as I open the box and it was a birthday cake.

Gokhan - You guys do too much for me. I love you guys.

Celeron - We love you son I'm proud that my son is one of the strongest warriors on this planet.

Gine - Take the cake with you. Happy Birthday my beautiful boy.

I hugged them as Ocha took the cake and she thought she wasn't gonna get a hug, she thought wrong as I pulled her into the hug and we left. During our flight me and Ocha were eating the cake since they made it a ice cream cake and it would melt if we didn't eat it so I pulled out 2 spoons and we started eating.

Ochaco - You mom really can make delicious food and sweets.

Gokhan - Have you tried her Mochi pie?

She looked at me as she just imagined the Mochi Pie I laughed but she didn't get off the clouds so I did the only thing that get her back to reality I picked her up bridal style and kissed her as she kissed back but realized why as she blushed in embarrassment.

Gokhan - You're so adorable when you blush.

The rest of the day went as per normal as she took me to many places that I had memories mostly when I fought Kacchan and the last place I we went was at Dagobah Beach at our summer home where I proposed.

We flew back to our home and she again covered my eyes as we walked inside and I saw nothing until I felt everyone energies there.

Ocha took her hands off and the lights turned on and everyone was there even Gogeta and Ryoko and their own universe.

Everyone - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Gokhan - You guys shouldn't have.

The party was amazing as we all dance and laughed, ate and after a while. Gogeta gave me the first present.

Gogeta - I worked really hard on this.

Gokhan - Thanks man.

I opened the box and I saw that it was a new gi.

Gokhan - Thanks man this is the best

Gogeta - No problem dude this took over 3 days to make.

Gokhan - It's perfect.

They prepared another cake as we all ate and everyone went back home as most of them gave me a small gift but Ocha pulled me to the room as she gave me a special birthday gift. Let me tell you it was an amazing birthday ever thank you all.

Hey guys I wanted to celebrate my birthday with you guys and I also wanted to thank zukodeservedbetter Williamslittty MizuToriWP and everyone else for supporting my story and reading and your comments I hope you all have a good day and be safe

Williamslittty MizuToriWP and everyone else for supporting my story and reading and your comments I hope you all have a good day and be safe.

Gokhan - BYE GUYS!