Chapter 4

Dress she wore to the premier

•Bella's pov•

When the premiere was over we stopped out to eat then went home. "It was so boring!" Lindsey screamed. "No it wasn't. You just had to understand what was going on." Aaron explained. "Well sorry for not paying attention! There were way too many hot celebs there to pay attention to a screen..." She said. "What about me?" Aaron said, faking a heart ache. "I know I won't have a chance so I gave up on you..." A whole bunch of wows and omg were heard. "I didn't know you felt that way..." Aaron replied. "Alright guys we should leave these two to talk." Carter said. Well all left Aaron and Lindsey and went to my room where we ordered 2 pizzas and jammed out to music. "Hey Bella, can we talk?" Cam said. "Um yeah sure..." I replied. We went up to the roof of the hotel. "So you wanted to talk?" I asked. "Yea, um so I was wondering if you maybe um wanted to go on a date with me?" He said. "Yes i will Cam." I said excited. I quickly kissed his cheek and made my way back to my hotel room. When I arrived, everyone had left except for Lindsey and Mahogany because this is there room also. "So what happened with you and Cameron?!" Mahogany asked. "Well he asked me on a date." I said. Lindsey screamed. "HE ASKED YOU OUT! OMG TIME FOR A SHOPPING SPREE. WHAT WILL YOU WEAR, HOW WILL YOU DO YOUR MAKEUP!" Lindsey went on and on. "What's wrong with her?" Mahogany asked. "Every time I get asked out, she wants to make me look perfect." I replied. "Well how long is she going to be like this?" Mahogany asked. "Give her time..." And with that I went to bed.
•Next day•

"Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP. Bella wake tHE FUCK UP NOW!" Lindsey said/screamed. "What do you want!" I yelled at her. "It's 12:30 and your date is at 2:30! You over slept you idiot." She replied. "Oh um well what should we do first." "Cameron told us to tell you to wear something fancy but to bring your bathing suit also. Get in the shower!" Lindsey told me. "Alright alright.." I said. I got in the shower and brushed my teeth and all that. After I got out Mahogany blow dried my hair while Lindsey did my makeup. She decided on doing eyeliner with wings and a simple glitter lip gloss. Mahogany curled my hair to perfection. After that we had to pick out an outfit. I chose to wear a simple but fancy white dress that went to my knees and some black heels. I also brought my black and white striped bikini. "Okay it's 2:25. He would be here any minute." I said to myself. "You're growing up so fast!" Mahogany and Lindsey both joked. After that we heard a knock on the door. "Here goes nothing." I said to myself as I walked out the door to meet a amazingly dressed Cameron Dallas. He was wearing a light colored tux with a red rose in his hand. "This is for you." He told me as we walked down to the limo.

(Please vote,follow and comment)
<3