Chapter 6

When I woke up it was 7am. 'Well there's no going back to bed now.' I told myself. I got dressed in skinny jeans and Cameron's sweatshirt. I took it from him yesterday because I got cold. If you're wondering how I got it, it was in his car. I was walking to the lobby when I bumps into Matt. "Hey Bella" he said. "Hey Matt, whatcha doing?" I asked. "Going to Starbucks. You?" "Same, want to go together?" I asked him. "Yea lets go."

•Starbucks•
"OMGYOUREMATTHEWDALLAS!!!!" Two blonde chicks screamed when we got to Starbucks. "Um no. I'm Matthew Espinosa." He told them. "Who cares? Let's get a picture!" The one blonde bimbo said. "Okay." He said, trying not to be rude. They took a few selfies when the one chick said to me "who are you? You look like a charity case!" The other one said "you're ugly. Why is Matt even with you? Just go kill yourself!" I haven't been bullied like this since since 7th grade. Aaron threatened them so they left me alone until 9th grade when this girl named Stacy started spreading rumors about me again. It got so bad to the point where I wanted to end it. I still have the scars...on my arms and thighs. They've faded now. Aaron doesn't even know about that and we tell each other everything. Matthew looked at me with sadness in his eyes. After that I ran. I kept running and running until I couldn't anymore. I found myself in a clearing in the woods. It was beautiful to say the least. I was there for about an hour when my phone started going off for the 34th time. Aaron has called me over 20 times already. The caller id said "Cameron TheSexGod" I answered it this time. "What!" I yelled into the phone. "Where are you!? Matt said you ran off because of some fans!" He yelled back. "I'll be at the hotel in 30 minutes." Then I hung up but not without hearing him yell first. While walking back I saw a woman being beaten. "Hey stop!!! Leave her alone!" He then ran off. 'Weird' I said to myself. I then ran over to the woman. "Hello? Are you okay?!" I frantically asked her. "Where's my child? Where is she?!" She kept screaming. I quickly called 9-1-1. They came in about 10 minutes. In those ten minutes, the woman whose name is Carol, told me that she wasn't going to make it and that I had to find her child. "What? I can't find your child?! Do you know where she is?" I asked her. "Please please please find her! I'm not going to make it...she is only four! She doesn't have a father! Please I'm begging you!!" She told me. Eventually I told her I would. "Thank you deary. Her name is-" she was cut off by the sound of the sirens. Almost instantly Carol was being loaded into the back of an ambulance. I thought to myself 'what's this child's name? Where is she?' I started looking around the alley when I saw a small child hiding in a trash can. "Hello, my names Bella. What's yours?" I asked her sweetly. "Where are they taking mommy?" She asked me. My heart completely shattered. "Mommy is going to a better place where she can get better." I told her. "Are you the girl mommy wanted me to stay with? Mommy always said that if this were to happen, daddy would send an angel to protect me. Are you my angel?" I started to cry. "Yes hunny, I'm your angel. Mommy said that I will be taking care of you now okay? Can you tell me your name?" I couldn't process what was happening. "I'm Alice." She told me. "Well okay Alice, are you ready to come home with me?" I asked her. "Okay but what about mommy?" I couldn't stop crying when she's asked this. "Mommy is now with your daddy okay? I'm going to take care of you now." We started to walk back when Alice was getting tired. I then picked her up and carried her all the way to the hotel. When I walked into my room, I saw everyone crying or flipping out. "Where the hell have you been?!?" Aaron screamed. He then saw the child in my arms and asked "who is that?"