Chapter 7

Picture of Alice ^^^

•Bella's Pov•

"Who is that?" Aaron asked me. After telling everyone what I went through tonight everyone was either crying or starring at me in disbelief. "So you're just going to take in the child just like that?" Cameron asked. "Yes I will. Her mother was literally begging me and I'm not going to break a promise that I made to a dead woman. I'm sure Carol didn't make it and I'm not leaving Alice. She thinks that I'm the angel her father sent her." I told them all. After a lot of arguing, I told them I was keeping Alice no matter what and that id support her myself. When I told everyone to leave, Mahogany went to hangout with Jacob to probably spend the night and Lindsey went with Aaron because she knew I wanted to be alone. Alice soon woke up after everyone left. "Where am I?" She asked. "We are in a hotel. I'm in a group called Magcon and we are famous so we host events in different places." "Oh" was all she said. "Let's get some rest." I told her while finding her a new t-shirt to sleep in since all her clothes were torn. "Can I sleep with you angel?" She asked me a bit shyly. "Of course, come here." I told her. After five minutes I heard her soft snores. 'Am I really ready to be a mother? I'm only 16...' And with that I dozed off.

•Next Morning•

"Angel wake up. Wakey up!" Alice screamed in my ear. "AH" and then I fell off the bed. "Alice what was that for?" I asked her as nicely as I could. "Well you wouldn't wakey up!" She replied giggling. "Okay so you need a shower and new clothes..." I planned that she'd get a shower, eat and then go to the mall. "Do you want to take a bath?" I asked her. "YES YES YES!!!" She screamed. "Be a little quieter dear, we don't want to wake the others since its 8 am." I ran her a bath and then she got in and all that jazz. Since she didn't have any clean clothes I managed to make her a makeshift dress. After that I heard a knock on the door. Alice was watching tv so I yelled "come in!" Cameron then walked through the door. "Hey babe." He said. "Hey cam" we then hugged. "What are you doing today?" He asked. "Alice doesn't have anything so we are going to the mall." I explained. "Awesome can I come?" He said while giving me the puppy eyes. "Fine!" I told him. "Don't be mad at me babe." I wouldn't look at him. "Alice you ready to go?" I asked her. "Yeah." She replied. Soon after that we went to the mall. "So where do we go first?" Cameron asked me. "Let's go to Claire's then Gap and maybe Hollister and Aeropastle." At the end of the day we all ended up getting new things. I got Alice about 8 bags filled with things, Cameron got 3 bags and I got 4. When we were walking back to the car we saw a mob of girls screaming and running towards us. "Get in the car!" Cameron yelled. We had to drive around for an hour so they would all stop chasing us. When we got back to the hotel everyone was in Cameron and Nash's room. I got Alice changed into new clothes and we went over to their room. "Hey guys." I said with Alice on my hip as I carried her in the room. "Hey" Aaron said. "We might be all going out to dinner, want to join?" Shawn asked me. "Uh yeah sure let me go get Alice's shoes." I told them. I got Alice her new little Ugg boots and went back to the room. "We're ready."