Chapter 3

That is a photo of Isabella. She is played by Nina Dobrev.

•Bella's Pov.•
I woke up at checked my phone, 7:30. It is way too early to be up! I groaned but got out of bed and into the shower. After my shower I decided to wear black leggings, a red beanie, my signature red vans and my black north face. I curled my hair and applied mascara to my eye lashes. By the time I got done it was 8:15. 'Well, I guess it's time for breakfast.' I thought to myself. Without waking anyone I went down to the hotel lobby and got into the limo. "Where to" the chauffeur said. "Um will you please take me to Starbucks?" "Of course."
When we got to Starbucks I got out of the limo and went inside. As soon as walked through the doors a sweet aroma filled my nose. I walked up to the counter and ordered a French Vanilla Iced Coffee. (Starbucks is my life) I spotted Nash so I walked over to him, after I got my coffee of course. "Hey" I said. "Oh hey Isabella" he said. "So what are you doing here? You didn't strike me as the one to go to places alone." I asked. "What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed. "Haha well I'm not quite sure." I said. "Do you want to go back to the hotel? I'm sure everyone is already up now since it's almost 11." He said. "Oh wow, I didn't realize it was 11 already. Let's go." And with that we left. When Nash and I got back to the hotel everyone was already up and ready. "So what are we doing today?" Hayes asked. "Let's go to the movies." Taylor replied. "I heard The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 is coming out...maybe we can go to the premier? I'm sure we've all been invited." Cameron said. We all changed into fancy clothes because the premier was later tonight. What a coincidence. I wore a strapless black dress that went down to my knees and some silver heels. We got to the premier and were attacked by paparazzi. They kept asking me who I was dating and who Lindsey was. I ignored them and went to my seat. When we got to our seats I found out that Nash was sitting on my left and Taylor was sitting on my right. During the movie Taylor snuck his arm around me. I asked him what he was doing and he said "you're cute so I figured I'd make a move." Wow that's pretty bold, just telling someone that. I kept his arm there because I have to admit I kind of have feelings for taylor...but he isn't who I love.

SORRY this was such a sucky chapter:( I may delete this book...go check out my Magcon imagines