Chapter-15

"Would you mind to have a coffee with me?" He asked anticipating a positive response considering the weather outside, heavily raining. Literally doing jumping Jacks mentally, this led him smile like a fool.

"Of course Mr. Mehera.." On her half way answer, he felt like he was in heaven. However, once her answer completed his bubble of heavenly feeling gone with wind.

"What if I say, I will mind to have anything with you?"Radhikacountered back still in her crossing legs position and looking at horizon being oblivious of how Arjun was standing near her.

"Will you? But why?" Arjun asked innocently which obviously he was not.

"I don't think I am answerable to you." She stood up and went toward balcony. She was annoyed much before but then she had frustrated by guessing, Arjun might be the reason they ended up in one room in that hotel.

Well, Radhika was not wrong. When they were moving toward Rishikesh, the weather started to get worse. It was very difficult to drive in such heavy rain with thunderstorms accompanied. They decided to stay in near by hotel for few hours, wait for rain to slow down.

Upon reaching the hotel, Radhika enquired about room availability. When receptionist was checking for rooms, she had some urgent call came. Therefore, she went little bit away, letting Arjun to deal.

"Sir, this is two cards keys for your rooms." The receptionist gave Arjun keys with smile.

In the fraction of moment his mind worked if he could utilise these few hours with her, at least some conversation, it might help him to let her understand that he was not like before, they at least tried redemption. He wanted to spend his time with her. He had on edge of patience to let her go.

"No need. We just need one room." He said firmly.

"But sir, Ma'am said...." Receptionist said thinking about their hotel profit, but cut in mid way by Arjun.

"My wife is angry with me. I need to make it up for her. So even if she asks, you will tell her only one room is available." With that, he gave a wide smile while extending two 2k rupees note as tip to receptionist who was beaming like anything.

Just then, Radhika reached and enquired about same, they changed the topic by saying about advance payment and all.

Mala came out of her shock and gave a gentle smile while welcoming the guests stood in front of her, but they both rooted to ground and looking downward like, everything around them vanished in thin air. In addition, Manya who stood behind them was staring at them as if they grew two horns all of sudden or what?

"What happened? Did they loss their sense or embraced by death god by standing only?" Rajiv intervened pushing them forward. Samaira was still silent, looking down while Neil gave Rajiv a look, which he ignored obviously.

"Haan, you are all alive, then why are you standing in front of door step like ancient monuments blocking paths. Idiots." Rajiv poked out his tongue and pushed again them to go inside home.

"Aunty." Neil tried to start while Dadaji came.

"Arey beta, you came after so long time. Do you brought me some sweets or not?" Dadaji asked.

"Yes, Dadaji. But we want to say.." Again Neil was interrupted.

"I know. You want to say you love me enough that you can't forget my handsomeness so come again , but now hand my sweets to me without wasting time."Dadaji said with a broad smile and looked at Rajiv with a smirk, which Neil noticed but could not gather his courage to ask about it. In addition, he also wanted to be closer with Rajiv, his little brother whom he missed all the way of his life. So, he preferred to be in Rajiv's good book.