Chapter 24

London Heathrow international airport

Arjun was hell excited when he stepped out from his flight. The almost thirteen hour journey took his all energy by sitting at one place; but his eager to see his love interest made him forgot all tiredness from journey. He immediately hopped in the car waiting for him after all the checking out formalities and rushed to his home for some fresh feel before meeting Radhika.

Unfortunately, things never went as you wish. It happened with Arjun Mehera. When he reached his home, his mailbox was filled with some important messages including one meeting on particular day for what he couldn't ignore. He immediately called back Rajiv to know about Radhika's schedule for day and left for his work.

After her meeting finished, Radhika sighed in relief. She was happy that the meeting went well and she already planned to visit the city monuments and enjoy herself. Simon, the trusted person accompanied her to London as per Sourav's order, coughed to gain her attention while she was smiling by herself.

'Yes, Simon! What's the matter?' She asked mirthful and jovial.

'Maam, you have another meeting with a new entrepreneur we never worked.' Simon stated robotically as per he was instructed before.

'With whom? But I didn't find any more meeting schedule after this when I checked my note in morning.' She asked doubtfully.

'It is an immediate order from Sire. Just half an hour back.'

'Sourav said?'

'Yes, Ma'am.'

Radhika was about to dial Sourav when his call came.

'Hey sweetheart. I hope you are enjoying.' Priya's chirpy voice came from other side.

'I was in meeting, di. About enjoying, I was intended before but the fiancee of yours ruptured it.' Radhika whined to her like a kid.

Priya chuckled hearing her, 'I already fixed a guide for you. Just go with Simon.'

'A Guide?'

'Enjoy your rest of the trip. All the best sweetie. Hope you both will mingle very soon.' Priya uttered out last sentence in a state of excitement without getting she was telling everything to Radhika.

'We both you mean?' Radhika questioned in uncertainty.

'Errrr....I have something urgent come up. Bye dear.' Priya disconnected the call immediately while shaking her head furiously on her stupidly.

Although she would support whom Radhika chose as her life partner, but in her heart she wished Radhika with Her brother. She knew it was only girl Radhika, who could tame her brother, yet everything would be as per her wish and importantly Arjun would be a better man than what he was. Priya knew what exactly Radhika was capable of and what effects she had on Arjun, unknown to her. Else, god forbid, her little bratty brother would love to go Green and snap at everyone at every chance; what she didn't want.

Priya was very well aware about Arjun's lack of expressiveness about his feelings except some extreme one. That's why she wished her brother should spend some private time only with his love interest. She hoped that time he would be able to blossom those inhibited feeling in Radhika's heart too.

'Mingle? With whom?' Radhika raised her brows and looked at Simon who gulped awkwardly.

'You will know Ma'am once we reach there.' Simon said apologetically unable to express the whole thing.

'Sure thing. Let's go.'

While crossing the river Thames over London Bridge, Radhika looked at the surroundings with a mixed feeling. She didn't know what to feel about the city which felt like built up on looted things, blood and sweats from the colonization on different countries before. Her mood suddenly went sour remembering the poor condition of her beloved country under British Raj.