FRIDAY FUSS

I honestly don't get why there's a big fuss about Friday but it's one of my favorite days of the week. The main reason- I don't come to work early. Why? coz Mr. Jela doesn't come to work on Friday. Also, Nana is not a good role model, so if anyone asks my supervisor told me so!

I spoke with my sister the other day. She's having boy trouble...again. She's in campus and I don't keep up with her that much. I also try not to give her relationship advice...at all. My 'advise talks' have backfired several times on my face, I even stopped trying. But what is sister love? I'm there for her, I listen, bash the situation and we have a good laugh..then we compete on who can eat the most pizza. I'd say that's our thing. I would call it a ritual but that doesn't sound right. I can't seem to find a better word to call it.

Today has been super chill and I've practically been on my phone since morning. I'm writing now so I can call this a break. Do you even know what I do diary? Let me give you a little intro. Well, I'm in finance and I hate my job. Don't get me wrong, it's just that I never wanted to do finance in the first place. I'm just good at math and my dad insisted I get a finance degree so that I would be like my cousin Saka. That guy has ruined it for almost everyone btw. He's an auditor at some big firm and makes good money. He drives a black Audi and shows up in a fitting suit, shiny watch, and a tablet, with two smartphones on his hands - in every family gathering. That's how we know he makes good money. Now every aunty and uncle want their kids to be like Saka.

When we get to know each other, you'll understand why I'm not a people's person...at all. I don't even try. Now you know my second reason why, Saka! Anyway, my weekend will be swamped. I'm going to visit my grandmama so I don't think I will be able to write, I will take you with me though...just in case.