four.

destiny by the jacksons

"give me the simple life
i'm getting away from here
let me be me, c'mon let me feel free"

bigis pov

the more time i spent with winter the more i realize she didn't care about any of the consequences. she was the most impulsive girl i'd ever met. "winter you cannot just through tantrums like that."

"shut the fuck up and drive bigi" she sasses back

"you've changed so much winter. when we were kids, you were so shy and sensitive, now you're so...bitchy"

"there are a lot of things that i use to be that i no longer am. and there are a lot of things that i am that i never expected to be but hey that's life" she spoke while taking a drag of her cigarette that she seems to always have in her hand.

"a bitch always smokes" i mutter as we pass a sign that says 'you are now entering nevada'

"a bitch is the opposite of a whore. a bitch doesn't need anybody. or she wants people to think she doesn't need anybody. And she smokes to prove it." she always had a way with words she would've made a wonderful poet

"you always have a reason for something, don't ya?"

"sure do" she throws her cigarette out the window as she jumps up and hits the dashboard repeatedly. "stop the car bigi"

"what" i slam on the break thinking we were about to hit a dog or something.

"look" she says pointing at the sign the says 'drive thru wedding chapel'

"no, winter" i automatically refuse

"get out the car pussy we're getting married" she says getting out the car and walking towards the chapel

dragged myself out i groan loudly "winter what is wrong with you. we aren't getting married"

"stop being a little bitch, grow a pair. you don't have a say in this we're getting married" she simply says not stopping as we bust through the chapel.

and just like the movies i married my best friend in nevada, not romantically just as a friendship. but little did she know i had madly in love with her from the first day i met her.