five.

born to run by bruce springsteen

"this town rips the bones from your back. it's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
we gotta get out while we're young
'cause tramps like us baby, we were born to run"

bigi's pov
a little bit of this town goes a very long way. after five days in vegas you feel like you've been here for five years. especially with winter.

she's such a free spirit, she takes acid like candy, she doesn't give a single fuck what anyone else thinks or has to say.

once we had realized we were out of money winter automatically turned to crime. "twenty dollars ? that's all we have ?" winter questioned

"well we'd have more if you wouldn't have spent it all on cigarettes and drugs." i snark back driving to the nearest food court to stock up on snacks with that limited amount of money we did have.

"stop the car" she leans back digging around the backseat before pulling out a gun and a toboggan. i swerve the car a little shocked at how she just pulled a gun out of no where.

"where'd you get the gun winter" i shout a little wide eyed as i pull over to the side of the road. she sits back cutting little holes into the toboggan before putting her hair up in a knot.

slipping the toboggan over here head. "okay stay to the side of the store when i come out drive away as fast as possible."  she say starring at the store to the right of my car.

"you can't be serious." only i knew she was.

"no i am" she runs to the store w her backpack  and all i see from through the glass windows is winter throwing the gun up and yelling.

*BANG* * BANG*

oh no.

she runs to the car frantically her backpack in hand taking her mask off as soon as i begin to drive. i notice her watery eyes before speaking "are you okay did you get shot!" i tell rubbing on the steering wheel and shuffling my feet worryingly.

"no. i shot him"