Love is in the air?

*a week later*

Gravis's POV

It's only been a week since my mom came back and honestly... I've recovered so much faster than I thought! My mom's teaching me how to use my powers again and my legs are starting to feel like normal. According to what Zane says I should be able to walk soon! My mom's special training had been a huge help! "Hey, sweetie!" Jacob says and jumps up on my lap. "How are you feeling?" "Great!" "You know that... it's Valentine's day soon... I hope you get better so you can dance with me..." "I'll try!" I smile. "If not you can just sit on my lap and I'll wheel around in circles!" "Yeah, that would work too!" he laughs. "Cmon it's time to eat!" Bolobo has created some... slide or something on one of the stairs so I can at least get down without any help. It's funny to slide down but I have to be careful so I don't crash into anything. "Can I still sit on your lap when you slide down?" Jacob asks. "Uhm... sure? Hold on tight!" I wheel up to the 'slide' and Jacob clings onto my sweater. "WEEEEE!" he squeaks when I slide down. I laugh as he jumps down and I wheel up to the table. "Thanks again for the slide Bolobo!" I say. "You're welcome! It will be easy to remove once you've recovered!" he answers. I start eating when I notice that my mom and Shade's dad is sitting next to each other. Hold on... DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE BLUSHING?

Shade's POV

I'm sitting and talking to Tox when Gravis makes a weird sign to me. I don't know ANY sign language and the gestures he makes doesn't make any sense to me! "Gravis! I don't understand what you're trying to say!" I whisper. "Look!" he answers and points to another side of the table. My dad and his mom is sitting next to each other... "Okay, so they're talking! What's the big deal?" "Don't you see that they're blushing?" "Cmon! They just met!" I sigh. I look closer at my dad, he doesn't seem to be interested in Amelia and I can't see if they're blushing or not! "Shade..." Tox smiles. "You want to dance with me for Valentine's day right?" "Of course! I'd... dance with you every day!" I smile. I hug her and she hugs back. "Hey lovebirds! The dinner is getting cold!" Kai states. "Cmon! Leave them alone!" Nya says. "You can flirt with Skylor so the dinner gets MORE than cold!" "Shut up!" Tox smiles at me and I smile back, my self-esteem has really increased since we started dating. "Do you think my dad is interested in Gravis's mom?" I ask. "Uhm... I don't know? Like... you're NEVER too old to date!" "I know... But one thing I don't know is that if my dad is even interested in dating anyone!" "Well, my mom hasn't dated anyone since she and dad divorced!"

Jacob's POV

After we've eaten Amelia helps Gravis up the stairs so we can continue with the exercises. "Do you think you can try walking a few steps this time?" "Uhm... okay?" I help Gravis stand up and then Amelia uses her powers again. "Okay, try and take a step!" I hold his hand tightly as he takes a few wobbly steps and then Amelia stops using her powers. "I'm getting used to falling!" he laughs as we help him get back in his wheelchair. "But you're making progress!" I smile and hug him. "Yep! I think the hospital gave you a pair of crutches that you can use when you can walk a little again!" Amelia says and motions towards a corner. "I guess my arms is getting a lot of training!" Gravis laughs and wheels up to his balcony. "I can't wait until I'm able to walk again..." "It's only a matter of time son, I know you'll make it through this!" "Thanks, mom!" he answers. "Did you ever have to face something like this when you were younger?" "Hm... No, but I remember your grandparents having a really hard time teaching me how to use my powers!" I take Gravis's hand and squeezes it. "We're all here for you honey!" "Thanks, Jacob! I could've never found a better boyfriend then you!" "Same Gravis! Same!" "You know..." Amelia sighs. "One of the reasons that I was extra hard on you was because... after you told me you were together with that boy who cheated on you... I didn't want to see you like that again!" 

*flashback*

Gravis's POV

"Vince?" I call. "VINCE!" Where is he... if we're going to keep our relationship a secret from my mother then we have to make sure we meet at the right times! I run around the building but I can't find him. Maybe he's just late... I should call him! "Hey, this is Vince leave a message after the tone!" "Hey, babe! I'm at the meeting spot! Where are you?" I run around the building one more time but I still can't find him! Maybe I should start going home in case my mother gets suspicious! I walk into a milkshake cafe and quickly order a chocolate milkshake when I see... Vince sitting with a girl at a table... Who is she? "So... you're not actually bisexual?" The girl laughs. "Of course not!" Vince grins. "He's just a loser, everyone knows that it's a sin to be together with someone of the same gender! I just felt pity for him!" D-did he just... "V-Vince?" "O-Oh! Gravis... I can explain!" "DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!" I yell with tears running down my cheeks. "YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU NEVER DID, DID YOU?" "OF COURSE NOT! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING GAY!" 

*flashback ends*

"I never thought I'd find someone like you after that!" I smile at Jacob. "And I never thought I'd find such a good and trustworthy boyfriend!" he answers.