THINKING OF YOU

Y/N'S P. O. V
when me and jinyoung oppa are back home.....
Jinyoung:let's eat...
I stayed silent

Rose:do you want unnie to feed you?
She asked.. But I still silent... There's something bothering me it's about the guy from the store... Not the bad one but the other one.....

Jinyoung:is there something bothering you princess?

Jinyoung:princess?
He said again and it brings me back to reality..

Y/n:u-uh...are you saying something oppa??

Rose:oppa said if there is anything bothering you..

Y/n:oohh... Uhm.... Jinyoung oppa do you remember the guy earlier at store...?

Jinyoung:the guys with you?

Y/n:yeah...

Jinyoung:yes I do why?

Y/n:nothing I just want to know him... By his voice he looks kind...

Jinyoung:not only kind he looks so perfect... Hes handsome like me.....

Y/n:I want to see him...I want to know him more...

Rose:is my y/n like that guy?

Y/n:N-no I didn't even saw his face.... How am I goin to know if he's really kind when I don't know him that better.....

Jinyoung:y/n has a point though... But for now forget about it princess I'm going to make a way for you to meet that guy again..... But not only me....
Rose too...

Rose:yes... I'm going to do something too....

I then nodded and start eating my food....

JISUNG'S P. O. V
after what happend earlier I'm still thinking about that girl.... I really think that theres something with her that I don't know... Is it because I'm new here in EARTH...'should I ask hyunjin hyung?' I thought to my self.... After a few minutes of thinking... I decided to ask the guys I went downstairs.... And I saw them sitting on the sofa while watching movie....

Jeongin:oh... Jisung hyung!!

Jisung:uhm... Guys can I ask something...?
I said sitting down beside seungmin...

Seungmin:what is it hyung?

Jisung:there is a girl earlier at the store we've been... And shes really pretty but there's something with her......

Hyunjin:what's with her?

Jisung:when I said were going to find her jinyoung oppa which is her brother... And I let go of her hands she didn't move... And stayed at the place where she is in.... And before that when there is a man who is trying to kill her she also didn't move she only scream... It looks like she's paralyzed.. But when her brother comes... And help her to walk she moved.... But when I let go of her hands she didn't move.... And it keeps bothering..

Felix:hyung....from what you said you just describe a blind person...

Jisung:what is it?

Felix:blind person means he/she is a type of person who can't see things....they only saw darkness... If you didn't help her walk or held her hands she will be afraid... Because theres no one who is holding to her.... She can be bump with another person... That's why.... She can only feel but she can't see....

Jisung:oh...

Changbin:why?... Does jisungie fell in love with her...?

Jisung:no...its just she looks so interesting and I think.... I wanna know her more.....

Hyunjin:guys... Can all of you shut up!!! Because I'm trying to focus on the story..
He said

All except Hyunjin:oh... Sorry...
And then we all stayed silence and started to watch the movie....
After watching movie we go to our own bedrooms.....my bed is so big for me.... The reality hits me now that it's so hard to live on a different place that you doesn't know about...... I really miss VENUS I want to go back there but I'm just going to be there after my punishment.... After finding my own soulmate..... And it's hard to find a soulmate...... It really is... After a while of thinking about that girl and thinking about my own planet I started to get asleep.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

???:hey.....can...I...know....you more?

Jisung:who are you?

???:I'm not going to tell.... I want you to find it out yourself....

Jisung:why are you here then..?

???:because......

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-