TRUTH

JISUNG'S P. O. V
Hyunjin:so what do you want to talk about?

Jisung:first... About the excuse earlier... Second... I want to grant y/n's wish... That she will be able to see....

Hyunjin:I said that excuse earlier is because if I said that your from different planet hyung will definetly panic... And you can't grant her wish if your not sure if she is your soulmate or what.... You can only grant your soulmates wish.... But if you do that your going to get the consequences....

Jisung:how am I going to know if y/n is my soulmate?

Hyunjin:you can know if y/n is your soulmate by looking at her eyes.. If you saw a spark it means she is....but not only that.... If you saw a red strings connected from your pinky to her.... You can only see it.....

Jisung:hyung... Thank for the advice and... I really wish that she's my soulmate... So that I can grant her wish... Even if there some consequences...

Hyunjin:good luck jisung..... Let's go back there I'm going make some breakfast so that y/n can eat...
I followed him back inside the house..... Earlier we are in their garden that's why...

Y/n:hyunjin oppa.... I'm hungry...

Hyunjin:wait a min princess I'm going to cook your favorite...

Y/n:teokbokki?!

Jisung:again?!

Hyunjin:the answer is both yes...
Me and the boys sighed because that's what we eat yesterday.....
But y/n looks so happy when she heard that were going to eat teokbokki... After we eat we still stayed at they're house and waiy for jinyoung hyung or rose noona to come home.... We need them before we go home.... After a while we eat dinner and after that....

Jisung:y/n..
I whisper to her.... She jumped a little... She's so cuteeee....

Y/n:jisung?

Jisung:yeah... It's me

Y/n:hey.... I really want to know you more....

Jisung:me too.... Uhmmm.. Can we talk privately..?

Y/n:sure... Let's go to my room then....
I help and guide her to her room...

Y/n:so what do you want to know..?

Jisung:uhmm... Are you since birth like that?

Y/n:no.... There's an incident and this is what happened after that....

Jisung:care to share?
She began talking about her past...
After a while....

Jisung:it looks like theres something bothering you..? What is it?

Y/n:it's nothing.....

Jisung:I'm your friend from now on too... Soo tell me what is it....

Y/n:OK then.....it's that why... Why is it have to be me... There's a lot of people around the world but why me.... I want to see the world....I want to see me...

Jisung:do you want to bring back your sight?

Y/n:no... It's OK....I think I'm destined to be like this....
She said falling a tear from her eyes....

Jisung:don't cry princess.......do you trust me? Do you still trust and believe me if I said that I lived on the brightest planet above there....?

Y/n:I don't know... It's impossible though....

Jisung:y/n...it's true I lived there....

Y/n:I want to saw the night sky too to know where do you live....

Jisung:soon....

Y/n:what do you mean?

Jisung:have you heard of meteor shower?

Y/n:yeah....unnie and oppa said that I can wish on that.... And it will come true...

Jisung:do you believe on that?

Y/n:I guess...

Jisung:if there's gonna be a meteor shower.... What are you going to wish?

Y/n:uhmm... I'm going to wish to bring back my sight....

Jisung:believe me it's going to Come true if that day comes....

Y/n:I wish too....
I heard the door opened while were talking....

Hyunjin:jisung... We have to go home rose noona are here.....

Jisung:OK then.... Bye y/n....
I kissed her forehead.... But before I leave her side she suddenly hugs me....

Y/n:bye jisung....
I hug her back and after a while I let go of her and went down stair and I saw y/n sister... She looks like y/n a lot....

Jisung:uhm.... Rose noona can I take y/n out tomorrow?

Rose:why..?

Jisung:I lived in daegu and I didn't have a lot of friends there....so I want to have a friends here in Seoul and I want y/n to be my friend....

Rose:sure then... You can take her out tomorrow but don't go home late got it?

Jisung:yes noona...
After that we bid good-bye to rose noona and drive home....