Sleep and truth's Chapter 4

Author Note: Normally in my stories I get into the romance to quick because I love to see people happy but anyways here

Setsuna POV

  I woke up and Vincent was awake looking at me and smiling "Morning" I said. "Morning, Look about earlier..........." He said "Yeaaaaaaaah........." I said looking at him "I think I.....Like you.... a lot." He said and blushed slightly. I ran up and hugged him and he smiled and kissed my forhead "I do to." I said. We heard a knock on the door and Zack forced his way in "Why didn't you tell me!" He yelled "Why didin't I tell you what!?" I yelled back "You were in SOILDER!" He yelled and looked at me "I wasin't I was a Turk you know that how else would I know Reno and Rude you know the only people I actually consider family at this point if your going to interrupt my conversations and make up Stuff!" I yelled and he took a step back and looked as if he were thinking hard about this. "I dont know but........ I thought I saw you at SOILDER once and someone else says they saw you too!" He yelled "Who?" I asked him seriously "Cloud." He said "Oh so the person who was never in SOILDER Either saw me there Yeah mhm ok!" I said and walked past him and stood by Vincent's Side. "Zack, give her time you don't know what Hojo is like! Do you even know what she went throught there?" Vincent asked him obviouly sticking up for me "No what happened there?" Zack looked at me and asked "Why would I tell you your obviously only asking to pretend you care and get on my good side to ambush me!" I snapped back at him Vincent hugged me tight to him. "Calm down." he said hugging me making me feel warm and so I calmed down. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled. "Okay you really want to know what happened?" I asked them and they both nodded.