•Chapter 2•

Raihan pumped his fist in the air as his Duraludon finished off a wild Vileplume that offered to train with him. He walked up to his partner, petting his side, "Great work Duraludon! You've definitely gotten stronger!"

The tower pokémon let out a happy cry.

The Vileplume slowly got onto it's feet, wincing. It was badly bruised. It began to get tears in its eyes, until the young girl walked up to it, a smile on her face. She put her bag down, then searched through it. She then pulled out a full restore, a kind smile still plastered on her face, "You'll be all better once I spray this on you. I promise."

The Vileplume seemed hesitant.

The girl then pulled a love ball out of her bag, "It's okay, here." She tossed the ball onto the ground, and out came a rainbow swirled Alcremie with two star candy decorations and bright yellow eyes. The Alcremie smiled happily at the Vileplume.

"S'more?" The young girl spoke softly, catching the adorable pokémon's attention, "Our friend looks kind of scared here, don't you agree?" The small pokémon nodded. "Why don't you use aromatherapy to heal them instead? I think they'll trust you more than me."

Alcremie nodded, then grabbed onto the Vileplume. It began to glow green as a soothing aroma wafted in the air. Colorful leaves flew around the the area. They slowly danced around the young girl, and her friend, who was watching her from a short distance.

His eyes gleamed. There was always something new with her, everyday. She always seemed to amaze him. Never had he met someone who was as kind as her. Hell, the world could be ending and she'd try to find a way to save it without having to resort to violence.

Of course, even without trying, she was a fantastic battler. It was like she had the genes for it, like her twin brother. They both had four Pokémon on their team already, compared to Raihan's three, and were breezing through the gym challenge easily.

Even though Violet was doing exceptionally well in the gym challenge, she had no intention of becoming champion. That was her brother's dream, and she couldn't bear to take it away from him. She had her own goals to achieve. To be the best fairy performer in all of Galar, and hopefully, the world.

She already had four pokémon to accompany her on her journey. She had her best friend, Alcremie, or S'more, as she liked to call her. She then had a Kirlia, who unlike most, was a shiny. Then she had an Impidimp, who constantly pulled pranks on her and her friends. Lastly, she had a Hattena, who still needed some experience before she could start battling seriously. Regardless of that, Violet still entered competitions with her for her fairy performances. They were always magnificent.

In fact, her next one was just the next day, and she was beyond excited. She had invited all her friends. It was going to take place in Ballonlea City, which was perfect to her. The home of the fairies, which only made her feel like she had home advantage.

The soothing aroma began to fade away as the Vileplume began to regain its strength. It happily jumped around Violet. Then it hugged Alcremie, spinning in the process.

Alcremie squealed in happiness.

Violet laughed and kneeled down, "All better now, right?"

The Vileplume eagerly nodded its head, then hugged the young girl. It seemed like it didn't want to let go.

Snapping out of his daze, Raihan walked over to his friend, his pokémon following behind him. He had his hands laced together behind his head. He flashed a toothy grin to the happy pokémon, "Sorry for taking you on a little too harshly, Vileplume. Duraludon and I just get carried away sometimes."