Part 2: Don't Push Me Away

Btw I forgot trixielovesick is helping me with this book! Hi friend! Thank youuu.

Error POV
Ink told me what happened and she was almost crying she was so angry.
"I-I don't want him to be like me! I mean- look how I turned out." She said.
I hugged her.
"I don't think yelling at him will do anything. Calm down love, then, when you're ready, talk with him." I said.
She sighed and just leaned into my arms.
"I know...I just...don't want them to get hurt." She said. "I feel like I failed him though. I feel like I'm as bad as my mom."
"Don't you ever say that. Inky you love them more than anything. You've shown them all the love you can and because of that, you are far better than she ever could be."I told her.
She smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you..."

Gradient POV
I was about to put down my sketchbook and go to sleep but Quill came into my room crying.
I sat up quickly.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked.
She climbed onto my bed and let me hold her.
"I had a bad dweam big brother..." she said, tiny hiccups in between words.
"Awww, about what?" I asked.
"I-I don't wanna tell..." she pouted.
"Ok...you wanna sleep in here? I'll protect you." I said.
She nodded. I let her sleep in my bed and got a blanket for me to sleep on the floor.
  In the morning I walked out of my room and saw mama and Pj talking. I hope she's lecturing him.
  In the end Pj got angry and left, leaving mama on the couch.
  She started biting her finger. She didn't seem to notice so I stopped her.
  "Oh, Grey, honey I'm sorry. C-could you go after him...?" She asked.
  "Of course."
  I got my hoodie and ran after Pj.
  "Pj, can we please talk about this-"
  He shoved me.
  "No! Ok- ma said I couldn't hang out with my friends anymore. And all because we had that damn fight!" He said.
  I felt really bad now. He probably hates me. He probably saw this. His expression softened and he just scoffed and agreed to go home with me.