Part 10: Begining

Gradient POV
Dad brought mom home and she looked...horrified. She was shaking and crying and dad was just holding her trying to get her back with us.
I rushed to them.
"What the hell happened?!" I asked.
"I'll explain tomorrow get to bed Grey." He said.
I did as he asked but in the morning he still didn't tell us and mom was in their room still having her breakdown.
Dad said to stay away from her.
"Go get Quill out of the house. I'll call you when she's ok."
  I grabbed Quill and Pj fallowed us.
  "Where are we going?" Quill asked.
  "I dunno baby. We're just gonna go on an...adventure!" I said.
  "Yay! I wanna be a pirate! Oh but a nice pirate! Yeah! Nice pirate." She said.
  Pj and I smiled.
  I tried getting my mind off what's happening. Coco joined us in playing 'nice pirates'. We all had fun but there was still that worry lingering in the back of my mind.
  What exactly happened? What did uncle Zephyr or dad do?
  Why is this breakdown lasting so long?
  Why isn't dad fixing it!? 
  I expressed this all to my Coco bean.
  "Be strong." Was all he could say.

Error POV
  I picked up Inky again. She screamed and sobbed. I held her face and wiped away her tears with my thumbs, only for more to come pouring out of her sockets.
  "Inky, baby, please come back to me. You're safe now. He's gone. I'm here for you. I love you."
  She ever so slightly calmed down and stopped crying.
  She was still shaking really bad. I kissed her.
  "Do what we practiced. Breath in..." she took a deep breath. "Hold it..." she held it in. "Exhale." She exhaled.
  She was still hyperventilating.
  "Ok, ok. Good. Do it again. Breath in." This time I breathed in with her. "Hold it." I said, still trying to hold my breath. "Exhale." I said as I exhaled with her.
  She was calmed now, still shaking slightly but ok enough to talk with me.
  I hugged her again. She hugged back.
  "I'm so, so sorry baby..." she said.
  Her voice was muffled by my shirt.
  "Honey you can't control it. I'm just glad you're ok."
  She kissed me.
  "Where are the kids?" She asked.
  "I'll call them home. Just stay close by ok?" She nodded.
  I called Gradient and told him she was ok now.

Pj POV
  We got home and ma hugged all of us.
  Dad told me and Grey what happened and we still couldn't believe it. She has now killed five people. It is a wonder she is not in prison or a mental asylum.
  And yet, I found myself proud of her.
  Gradient was just glad she was ok and Quill was clueless. As always. And may I add as a four year old should be.
  I slept in Grey's room that night. I was to...upset to be alone so I slept on the floor even though he off me the bed.
  I woke up at like three in the morning and went to the roof. Nobody bothered me there.
  Apparently though I woke dad because he came up after me.
  He sat next to me.
  "...is she ok?" I asked.
  He didn't seem to know how to answer that.
  "I...well...I-I guess for now she's ok. Just... try to help take care of her." He said.
  I told him I would. And I would. I love ma but I don't know what's going on with her. Oddly that scared me more than anything that's happened.