Part 5: ...

Error POV
  Ink locked herself in our room and I have no idea what she's doing. I'm kind of scared though.
  I took a deep breath and prepared myself. Then I teleported into the room.
  What I saw was my Inky curled into a ball in the corner, her head in her arms, shaking and crying.
  There was blood on her hands, from her biting.
  And some on the floor but, the blood was never usually that bad.
  I rushed to her side.
  "Inky...honey...what do you need?" I asked.
  She slowly looked up at me. Her eyes were tired and she looked so scared.
  I could now see she had a blade in her hand, her arms were bleeding badly and the cuts were huge.
  It was hard but I refrained from crying and helped Inky clean up. I then bandaged the cuts and bites.
  "Inky, you could've just talked to me you know. I love you, I would've listened."
  "I know..."
  Her voice was so silent I could almost not hear what she said.
  "Look, I'm not mad. I'm just worried about you..."
  She kissed my cheek, put on her blue hoodie, and went to the kids.

Gradient POV
  Quill handed me a drawing. I smiled.
  "It's so good baby! You might be a better artist than me." I said.
  She giggled as I picked her up.
  Pj smiled, watching us.
  I gave Quill to him and mama walked to us.
  "Hi mama." I said.
  It looked as if she had been crying. I saw bandaids on her fingers and she almost never wears the hoodie.
  "Hi. What are you all doing?" She asked.
  "Eh, we're just hanging out with Quill." Pj told her.
  Mama smiled.
  "Mommy! Mommy! Guess what!" Quill said.
  Mama giggled and sat next to me.
  "What?" She asked.
  "I dunno." Quill said.
  She picked up her crayon box and started making another drawing. Mama silently yawned and laid on the floor to color with Quill.
  Dad came out of the room and also sat with us. He quietly told me what happened.
  "Just... promise when I'm not at home you will watch her." He whispered.
  I nodded. 
  "Why did she..."
  "I don't know. I really don't. But it happened. And she needs us."
  "Okay."
  She actually fell asleep while drawing but woke up seconds later. Dad had to carry her to their room.