big brother

{I'm Still Standing- Performed By Quinn Fabray & Artie Abrams}

I clapped proudly for Quinn, tears in my eyes.

"Here's a lesson for your board, Mr. Shue. Don't text and drive. Ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Besides sleeping with Puck." We all chuckle and look at Puck, who looks offended.

"There's a lot of rumors floating around, so let's clear the air. First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome. But my spine was severely compressed in the car accident, which basically means I can't move my feet or legs. But the good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling, so with a lot of physical therapy, and your prayers, I stand a good chance for a full recovery." Quinn continues.

I smile happily as tears slowly drop, "So no tears. That means you, Tina, and you, Abby." She points at us, Tina and I look at each other and chuckle, I'm an emotional person. Rory side hugs me comfortingly.

"Oh, and I apologize for the number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet." Quinn chuckles apologetic, Artie smiles, "With practice, they will be."

"I promise that by the time we go to Nationals, I'll be out of this chair, and dancing on that stage." Quinn promises, we all cheer and go up to hug her.

I'm the first one up and I pretty much rush to her, we giggle as we hug, the others joining.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Sue instructs as we rehearse on the stage for booty camp. "Stop! Please, stop! This is an embarrassment." She shouts, everyone pauses frightened.

I try to discreetly text Rory, Sue spots me and walks over, "Hey, Buzzy. Who you texting?"

I stutter, "I'm not texting anyone, I'm donating to the Obama campaign..." she snatches my phone out of my hand and chucks it.

I gasp, "My Droid!" I shout, I can't believe she did that.

"Good news! I booked a tour at the Railroad Museum on Friday, which means we're gonna have an awesome Senior's Ditch Day." Finn walks in happily, then he spots Sue, "What is she doing here?"

"Hey, Granny Panties! I'm taking over Booty Camp!" She shouts through her megaphone. I wince.

"You're out of shape, you're constantly late, and when you're not too busy texting, you're complaining about the choreography you're too lazy to learn." Sue walks back and forth between us, as we stand as still as possible.

"You're nothing but a coven of tardy, narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late-night horror movie host." She shouts in my face, I try not to wince.

"Well, those days are over."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Kurt and I stand with Blaine at his locker, he looks a little distressed, "You okay? You seem a little preoccupied." I question him with concern.

He turns to me and gives me a faint smile, "Oh, well, my brother's in town. He's picking me up, taking me out to lunch."

I furrow my brows, he has a brother?