Such an Idiot

Ariana's POV

I screamed, and cried, and bawled, and whaled, and yelled,and moaned, and groaned, and whined, and wept, and sobbed until I couldnt anymore. I stopped for about five minutes. Frankie had been trying to get me to open the door but I just told him to go away and ignored him. I went into the bathroom and fell on the floor. I painfully got back up. My legs had fallen asleep since I'd been in bed for hours,not sleeping,crying. Just thinking about it made me want to cry again. Suddenly my mind flashed back to the incident.
Yesterday

Jai and I got into a fight two days ago. He always starts everything anf gets mad over little things. He started getting mad at me just because I told him about how loud he snored. Gosh he can be so freaking salty.
"Gosh Jai I was just kidding. Even though you do snore really loud."I said.
"Shut the fuck up you little bitch. I never asked for you're stupid ass opinions."Jai snapped.
"Jai,stop being so salty. It's really annoying how you find a way to twist every tiny comment into a huge argument. " I replied. His face flooded either anger. He slammed me into the wall and punched me in the face. He slapped me across my face,grabbed my throat,and threw me on the floor. Then he stomped out of the room. I cried and cried and cried. I can't believe he just beat me up because I talked about his snoring.
He came in and found me sobbing. He held me close to his chest and cried in it. We sat like that for a few minutes and then he finally said something.
"Baby, I didn't mean what I said. I was drunk and stupid."
He got the second part right.
" I have no idea what on earth came over me please baby, I want you. Please forgive me."
I didn't want to say yes but he was so cute when he was desperate. And some how I knew that if I didn't stay with him then he wouldnt survive.
"Fine Jai." I said reluctantly.
He kissed my lips and went to sleep.

This morning

Jai called me. I picked up my phone and unlocked my phone.
"Hello?oh hey babe whats up?"
" Don't call me babe Ari."he said bitterly. O God, what now?
"What's wrong? "I asked even though I'm pretty sure I didn't want to know.
"I-I just can't be with you anymore. Ariana, there used to be love I guess but I dont feel it anymore. Y-You're.... just not... m-m-my type." I heard moaning and kissing sounds. "Jai are you making out with another girl!" He gasped probably because he realized that he'd left his phone on. "Look Ari I've moved on and I think you should to. Good luck with your nusic career."
"Jai! Jai Brooks!" He had already hung up.
End if flash back

That morning, well actually this morning, I cried my eyes out. And me thinking over the whole situation makes me cry all over again.

I heard rapping on the door."Ari please open this door!"Frankie screamed. I told him to go away a million times but he still banged his fist on the door. I knew he wasn't gonna stop until I told what was wrong. That's why I love him and he loves me.

I decided to open the door before that noise gave me a headache. He was leaning on the door, so when I opened the door he fell in.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Frankie." I said chuckling. "That hurt."he said.

"Well that's exactly what you get for trying to give me a headache."I said with a faint smile.

"I was trying to help you. Now what have you been crying about."

I cried into his chest for about ten minutes and I could tell he was getting tired,so I stopped crying and told him.

"J-j-jai dumped me because he doesn't love me anymore. "I managed to get out of my mouth.

"Well Jai doesn't have any idea of what he's missing because your an amazing person. You're one of the greatest girls I know. He's a really big idiot to not love you the way you loved him."he said.

"Thanks Frankie."I said to him. I quietly cried in his shoulder for about five minutes. "You can leave now Frankie." He smiled at me and walked out the door. For about ten minutes i took photos of me and Jai and ripped them to pieces. I found two pictures of us in glass frames and smashed them to the ground, leaving shattered pieces of glass all over the floor. I thought about what Frankie said.
"He's a really big idiot for not loving you the way you loved him."

No. He's wrong. I'm the idiot for thinking he loved me. I looked at another picture on my phone of me and Jai. I was about to delete it, but then stopped. I looked at nyself. I was kissing Jai's cheek. "You are such an idiot Ariana. Such an idiot."

Then I heard ringing. I picked my phone and unlocked it. Uggghhh... Scooter. Just the person I needed to cheer me up on This wonderful day.

~Note the sarcasm~

" Hello?"I said

"Hey Ari,I have great news."

"Oh I bet you do. " I said sarcastically.

"You that song Almost is Never Enough?"

"Yeah,why?"I said eager to get this over with.

"You're singing it tomorrow at noon with Nathan Sykes!"He exclaimed.

I couldn't move for 5 seconds. I lost my ability to talk. I dropped the phone on the floor. I heard Scooter call my name. "Ariania?" He called.

I finally regained my speaking ability, but I didn't speak words.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed so loud that I'm sure people outside could hear me, because I just saw a boy look at me weirdly threw my window. I continued screaming and jumping on my bed. I picked up my phone and scooter was still calling my name. I hung up and started screaming again. Frankie came in my room suddenly.

"What th-"

"I'M SINGING WITH NATHAN SYKES TOMORROW AT NOON!" I screamed uncontrollably.

"Well gosh Ari, congra- "I started fangirling again.

"Well I tried." Frankie said and walked out he door. OMG. Nathan Sykes is my most favorite male Singer in the whole freaking world! Suddenly my life had meaning again.