Chapter : 21

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (Twenty-One)

    Everyone else should have fallen asleep, the living room was quiet, there was no sound, only a night light on the wall, softly milky light. 

    Cheng Yan first went to the refrigerator and took a bottle of juice. She inserted the straw and drank it while she lowered her head and walked upstairs with a weak light. 

    The more she went up, the darker the light, until she reached the third floor, vision was almost blurred. 

    However, the corridors were previously brightly lit. 

    Cheng Yan drank the juice slowly, stood on the stairs and didn't go forward. 

    There was a person sitting at the door of her room, and she could only see some vague outlines. A little scarlet was on his fingertips. She smelled the smell of strong tobacco, not just a cigarette or two. 

    So, how long did he wait? 

    Thinking of Qi Ze's horrible aura in her room that day, Cheng Yan swallowed the juice again, she still didn't speak, and she didn't move, just opened her mouth slowly: "Qi Ze, You're standing in the way. "

    After a moment of silence, the vague outline gradually moved, stood up and walked towards her, and the smoke smell became more and more intense. 

    A "snap", especially clear was heard in the dark, he turned on the wall lamp, a beam of white light slanted obliquely, his face was clear and pale, his eyes were deep, ink-like black, looking at her. 

    He took another step closer to her, and at the same time closer was his sense of oppression. 

    Behind the stairs, there was no way to step back. Cheng Yan could only straighten her back, looked at him, her eyebrows frowned, and her words were with disgust: "Don't be so close, I don't like the taste." 

    Qi Ze black eyes stared focusing on her, his jaw tightened, revealing a bit of sharp aura. 

    Is he angry? 

    Stared by his eyes, she was a little nervous, Cheng Yan stretched her face to maintain her cold personality, trying to look up at him, her neck was long and fair, her eyelashes were slightly trembling, her eyes were clear and clean.

    It was like a rabbit who was so terrified that he shuddered but still pretended. 

    Qi Ze suddenly laughed, but the next moment, he yanked her and pressed her against the wall. The girl's young, warm body was close to him, causing a bit of indescribable dryness. 

    The juice in her hand fell to the floor, and the juice splashed on her naked calf, a little cold and sticky. 

    He lifted her chin and approached her in an intimate posture like a kiss. His voice was dumb, meaning unknown: "Yanyan, happy eighteenth birthday." 

    "Hmm, have you said that?" Cheng Yan said coldly, "Now please stay away from me! ” 

    Qi Ze's fingers stroked her long hair that fell down her cheek, and he gently stroked her, said carelessly:“ "Yanyan, you can’t be so unreasonable, at first i told you to stay away from me, did you listen? ” 

    Cheng Yan's lips opened slightly, but she still couldn't say anything. 

    It was Qi Ze who chased her backwards. Qi Ze was very indifferent to her at first, and kept her away from him more than once.