Who needs to flip a bird, if you can do THIS?

„Where are my shoes?!"

„Who took my jacket?!"

„Are you seriously wearing my socks?!"

„They're mine!"

„They are not!"

„Who took my jacket?!"

Shin blinked several times, stopping at his own threshold with as much confusion as wonder. Seeing this kind of chaos in the big house, back home, was something he was used to. Seeing it in his small apartment with barely enough space to fit them all was something else.

„Pa! Tell Kao he can't take my socks! He always pokes holes into them with his giant toes!"

Suddenly Leo was right in front of Shin, hoping he could actually be the judge for this question.

„Don't you have all your socks in one boy mixed together?"

Kao pouted, which seemed even more adorable with one of his feet bare and the other covered by a rather colourful sock: „Yes, but I have a few which are only mine. And he has to stop. His feet are giant's feet and don't belong in my socks."

Leo's face appeared around the corner and Shin guessed one of his feet was also bare.

„Why is it now suddenly my fault you have hobbit feet? Those socks are mine by the way, so give me back the other one."

Kao turned, the pout still full in force: „No. They are mine. Give them back!"

„They don't belong to either of you but to Yiwha", said Miw with a dry voice as she turned around the corner, „Ask her if you may wear them."

„Yiwha?!"

Both boys looked shocked for a moment, as if the thought of their sister having her feet in those socks was appalling. But they seemed to get over it soon enough and went away to search for Yiwha. Probably because the socks were too pretty to be ignored. Shin would have fought over them as well, if he'd a chance at all.

„Hey", he said as Miw stopped in front of him, giving her kiss on the cheek.

„Hey", she smiled, even if a little strained.

„Are they really Yiwha's?"

Miw shrugged: „I have no idea. Could be or not, but she will decide and they will accept it."

Shin laughed while pulling off his shoes: „I'd fight over those socks as well if I were them."

„You want some like this?"

Shin shrugged: „If you're out of ideas for my presents, why not?"

Before Miw could answer another „Pa!" was heard and Yiwha came to the entrace. Since none of her brothers was to be seen the problem had probably been solved, but she seemed to have another one: „Do you know where I put my jacket? I could swear it's in my closet."

„Didn't we take it to the cleaner? The bag is in my office."

With the suit he wanted to wear today as well. Which was why he had come back as well although he hadn't planned it. There had been so many meetings before the charity event, he'd barely had time enough to eat. He didn't have time to eat, actually. At least at home everything seemed to be normal.

Yiwha turned and sprinted towards the office right away, leaving Miw and Shin behind her. Letting out a deep sigh Shin gestured vaguely towards his office and Miw waved him off, searching for the shoes she hadn' been able to find earlier.