Eavestropping

"So now that we are looking all hot and sexy, where are we going to show it off to? Any frat parties?" Eva asked, walking alongside me.

"This is one of the most prestigious high school campuses... There is literally no partying, alcohol, drugs, or even cussing around here." I told her, as she looked as me in disbelief. Did she not know what she got herself into when she transferred here?

"That's... Probably why my parents sent me here. That's bulls- Bull crap. Are you sure there isn't anything we can do?" She questioned, trying to find any way possible to get a little something tonight. Weird, I didn't peg her for a girl like that.

"Well" I started to say, remembering Isabella and her girl gang talking about a bar tonight. But what if they see me there? They won't recognize us anyway, it'll be fine.

"I know a bar we can get into, but we need a car." I answered, hoping that there was even the slightest chance she had one. Crossing my fingers, I watched Eva reach into her wallet.

"I'm licensed, I have a car, but i'm not allowed to have passengers until next week. You in?" She asked, with a gleam in her eye. I would be stupid to not go, the cops aren't going to pull us over just because she hasn't been licensed over 6 months.

"Definitely"