And I am late

Slowly opening my eyes, I didn't know where I was. My head hurt like hell, I can't remember anything from last night, and I was laying on some guys chest. Oh shit.

I have school, I have school, I have school!! I'm never late, and the first day of school i'm somewhere I don't even know!! Shit shit, I need to go. I need... To call Eva.

Quickly getting up and out of Nicks bed, I realized quickly that my clothes were scattered throughout the house. Texting Eva to come get me by texting her the address, I had to roam around the house naked to find all my clothes.

"Leaving so soon?" A voice echoed from the hall. I looked back, with only my underwear on, and saw naked full on naked in the doorway. God was he hot as hell.

"Yeah, it's just I have class at 9. I had a lot of fun last night though, thanks for inviting me over." I sheepishly said, not knowing what to do after a hookup. Damn, I was so new at this.

"Don't thank me, babe." He smirked, pulling me into an embracing kiss. He felt so good in my arms, he was just so hot. Making out already in the early morning hours, I knew it would be a bad idea to start a round two.

"I really have to go, my rides here." I laughed, pulling out from his arms. He smirked, and rubbed his hand behind his head.

"But hey, heres my number. Call me anytime." I smiled, handing him my phone contact page that was on my phone. Getting his phone off the counter, he slowly typed in my number. I could tell he was as hungover as I was.

"We should definitely go out again. Maybe Friday?" He asked me, as I quickly got my shirt on. I nodded, as I was trying to hurry, for my friend parker outside was getting impatient.

"Sounds good, I can't wait to see you again. Bye!" I hurriedly told him, kissing him one last time before leaving. God was he hot, but the chances of seeing him again was slim.

Running out the door, I was so glad that Eva was there with my uniform in the car. With ten minutes before class, I didn't even think I could make it.