No Homo | part 2 !SMUT!

Jack got down onto his knees, and fumbled around with the taller man's belt buckle, trying to get it aloose.

Finally, after a minute or two, the Tangerine got Dave down to only his boxers.

He could see the throbbing erection from inside of them, and the smirk on Dave's face.

Both being high has fuck, met eye contact and started to giggle.

Jack slipped his fingers in the brim of Dave's boxers, and slowly slide them down.

They didn't call him Big Dick Davey for nothing.

The eggplant started to giggle once again, seeing how shocked his counterpart was.

Snapping out of his daze, Jack slightly licked the tip, earning a small moan from the taller man.

After a moment of teasing and toying around, he tried to take Dave's full length in, without choking himself.

Gently biting and licking the erection, the heat grew in his own stomach.

Dave grabbed onto the orange locks of the Tangerine and started to buck his hips in rhythm, arousing Jack more.

Soon, one thing led to another.

Dave layed Jack onto the floor, now attempting to undo his orange workshirt.

Succeeding, he layed chest to chest with the orange and pulled him in for a sloppy kiss.

Biting the tangerines bottom lip, he was soon let into the wet cavern to explore.

After only moments of kissing, Dave pulled back, starting to kiss Jack's neck.

On accidentally, the eggplant bit down too hard, and left a large, visible hickey on his partner.

Soon enough, Jack got restless with all of the teasing and rolled over towards his clothing, attempting to put it back on.

The grape man cupped his face, and gave him a gentle peck on the lips.

"You know what..." Dave giggled. "I think I might love you more than I ever did."

Jack blushed and buried his face into the Aubergine's chest.

"...I think I love you too"

-----------------------
A/N

Omg homo men get frisky with eachother 😳😳😳😳