VEGAS! | part 2 !SOMEWHAT SMUT!

"Dave..." Jack begin as the eggplant pulled out the case of beer from the mini fridge, then plopped onto the bed.

"Mhm?"

"I.." Jack started again, face turning more red than orange. "I want you."

The naive purple man rolled over on his stomach, while looking towards the orange man.

"Want me? I'm around you all the time!"

"No, no, Dave. You don't understand. What I mean is that.. I love you."

The eggplant started to heat up, too, at those words. Now understanding, he jumped up, sat his beer down, and grabbed Jack's shoulder.

"I swear to Fredbear, I won't hurt you." Dave said, looking down at the Tangerine sympathetically.

"Oh.. ok?"

With a swift movement, Dave swung Jack onto the bed, himself atop of his orange counterpart.

Looking Jack up and down, he started to remove his shirt, then moving into his own. Licking the oranges neck, he heard a small squeek from above.

Gnawing and kissing the smaller man's neck, Jack finally caved in and let out a small, but loud, moan.

Goddamnit.

They hadn't even started, and his erection was growing larger. Dave unbuckled his own belt, slipped down his pants, then moved onto Jack's.

Grinding himself against the other man, the Aubergine let out a pleasured moan.

"D-Dave!" The orange squeeked once again, clawing the taller man's back.

"Don't worry..."

--------------