VEGAS! | part 1

Finally, after years of waiting, Jack got to head down to Vegas with his now best friend and partner in crime.

He'd get to see foxy as a stripper, Dave, more strippers, more Dave, go to casino, be with Dave, eat kebabs, ea-

You get the memo.

Coming up from behind of Dave, he gave a small hug to him, then urging him to walk into the casino.

Inside, there was all the kebabs a man could dream for, strippers, tons of cocaine, and... Dave.

Boy did the Eggplant look nice today....

'Wait, wait. No. Not gay not gay not gay not gay.'

Jack swore up and down that he wasn't gay for his fellow co-worker, but even through all of that he could get his rapid thoughts to leave.

'oh, sportsy....' Dave moaned into his ear. 'faster please!'

'Wait no.. that wouldn't work out' Jack thought. Maybe...

'D-DAVE!' Jack screeched out. 'DAVE PLEASE'

Yeah.. it would work better, since Dave had always been the one to take the upper hand.

--

Dave slid over to a busty stripper, and started to chat.

"Coming over to my place tonight, ba-"

Before he could finish, he was pulled away by the shorter, orange man.

"What was that for?! She definitely wanted some fuck from Big Dick Davey!" He growled.

"It's nothing, we're just.. going to the hotel room. I bought you a case of beer if that will help sooth your goddamn nerves."

"Kebabs too??" Dave asked excitedly, in an almost childish manner.

"Kebabs too." Jack replied, grabbing the Aubergine man by his wrist and pulling him throughout the casino, towards the Hotel room.

Only Fredbear knew what was going to happen.

-----------