Goodnight Princess

Riley pov

                        Its been days of waiting. I've been sitting in my room staring at a blank spot on my wall for days.  People come in and out of my room but I don't talk or look at them.  Bruce came by once and said they are doing everything they can to get him back. I believe him but something in my gut is telling me otherwise. 

"Riley. Someone is on the phone and are looking for you" Mike said.

I didn't reply nor looked at him. 

"Riley com-"

"Who is it" I asked quietly.

"A guy name Donnie" Mike said, which made me look him dead in the eye. I held my hand out for him to but the phone in my hand. I held the phone closed to my ear.

"Hello"

"Riley. Have'nt heard from you since you gave me a black eye"

"You deserve it you scumbag"

"Ah but i think you forgot. I have your son and I can do whatever I want to him"

"Don't hurt him"

"We wont hurt anyone if your guys stop spying on us"

"Were not spying on you guys"

"Sure your not."

"Were-"

"You have an hour" He said before he hung up.

                        I handed the phone back to mike and walked to my closet. I put on a white 'Love it!' crop shirt, faded blue shorts, a black zip-up jacket, and my gold Nike high-tops. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out.  I walked to the warehouse and walked in. I called everyone in the meeting room.

"We are going to stop spying on Donny's gang" I simply said.

"We cant"

"We can and we will"

"But-"

"End of discussion. You guys can go now"

Some of them look like they wanted to object but still walked out. I sat on the table and looked at the wall. Was that really a smart thing to do? What if they are scanning us?

"Why do you call the plan off" I looked up and saw Bruce.

"Donnie called and said if we stop we wont hurt my boy. Bruce he is only 3. If he gets hurt-" I couldn't even finished my sentence.

"Baby girl. He isn't going to get hurt. Listen just go back home and we will take care of it."

"Um ok. You're right"

I got off the table and walked back out. I looked down at my shoes while walking up the hill.  My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was 'unknown'. I answered it anyway.

"hello?" I said more like a question.

"Times up" The person said on the online before they hung up.

Before I could take another step or put my phone back I felt a sharp pain in the left side of my hip. I realized while I was still looking at my shoes there was another pair in front of me. I looked up and saw the guard from a few days ago. I looked to my left side and saw a pocket knife in my hip.