Gangbanged by Endermen

A/n: Hi there! I'm an anonymous user of the hermitpad community(and I would like to remain that way), you can dm me requests if you have any or just leave them here. Enjoy!

Warning: Non-con(accidentally forgot to put this, oops.)

Joe only went to the end for obsidian, and he didn't mean to anger any of the endermen. But as he walked all he did was anger the endermen. What he didn't know what it was endermen horny hunting week.

As he treaded into the tower, he felt the presence of eyes on him. It was normal though, since he was in the end and all. The endermen would watch him pass, but he didn't expect one to grab him. He yelped out as he was thrown against the wall, the wooping of endermen filling his ears. There must've been around five, and they sounded angry.

Joe quickly texted the group chat for help in the end tower, then felt endermen hands all over him. Two of them slipped off his pants, while two were holding his hands above his head. They walked him to the center of the pillar and used blocks to pin his hands to the ceiling.

"Well this is certainly a special situation." He hummed out, watching the endermen move around him and unsheath their dicks. Three of them were behind and two were infront, he watched them curiously until he felt the three in back shove their dicks in his ass. He let out a loud moan, slightly picking his legs up as he saw the two in front adjust the room height to his disadvantage.

The three in the back timed their thrusts to be hard and fast, when one would slide out, two would slide in, which was already too much for Joe. Then the two in front stuck their dicks in his mouth as he let out moans, not giving him any ability to breath.

The endermen thrusted balls deep into him when they could, Joe barely having time to breath between the thrusts.

One enderman, who must've been very inexperienced, in the front pulled out and came on his face, seeming satisfied with himself as he looked at the enderpearls and cum drip off his face and teleported off. The other came inside his mouth not long after, leaving enderpearls in it, from pebble to golfball sized, then slightly lifted up his legs to see if he could join in from the back.

Joe's was already crying, from pain or pleasure, it was unsure, and he didn't not enjoy it. He forgot if he pressed send on the message or if he'll be stuck there for until someone looks for him. Whenever the fourth enderman somehow joined in from the back, he came with a shudder as he felt the four continue to thrust into him.

He didn't control his volume as he was being fucked mercilessly, waiting for them to cum and be on their way. Two of the slender figures came at the same time, enderpearls filling him up to cover for the two that decided to leave.

He came a second time when he felt the last two get more rough, unable to hear the fireworks and footsteps in the distance. He was thrusting his hips with the endermens, whimpering for them to go harder and faster. His eyes were barely open as they changed angles, making him gargle when they hit his g-spot.

The rhythmic slamming had him drooling, he couldn't hear the people rushing to his aids until the endermen suddenly dissapeared. He whimpered slightly as he dozed off, feeling them start to clean him up and remove his hands from the ceiling.