Technical tentacle fucking

Jevin was almost the richest person on the server. Why? Because he happened to give everyone what they enjoyed, 9ne of which being sex. He had almost everyone ask to have sex with him, word got around fast that he was a god at it.

Joe, of course, didn't believe it. Whether it was from his want to be proven wrong or from curiosity, he didn't know. So he decided to see for himself, naturally. He knew how Jevin did it from the terrifyingly detailed explanation Cub gave him to try and coax him into it, and the only thing Jevin would gain from it was diamonds from his point of view.

"Jevin? You home?" Joe yelled into Jevins base, looking at the architecture until Jevin came out from a hallway.

"Hey Joe, whatsup?" Jevin had 4 slime tentacles, aside from his normal arms, slightly sticking out of his torso, meaning he had been using them.

"You're way of getting diamonds is interesting. Jevin." Joe rested his arms behind his head, scanning Jevin up and down. "But I don't know how you benefit from tentacle fucking other people. I mean, the diamonds may be enough but I'd guess you'd get tired of it.. Mind showing me?"

Jevin thought it over for a second, before using a tentacle to grab Joe's arm and guide him to a different room. Once they got in there, he wrapped a tentacle around Joe's hands and held them above his head. A smirk rested on Jevins face as he looked down to Joe, "You won't know what hit you."

Joe raised his eyebrows, waiting patiently as Jevin held him pinned him against the wall. The slime traced Joe's figure, gently nipping at his neck as he did so. He was surely going to prove Joe's thoughts of his abilities wrong. "You see, its simple."

"I feel everything with these tentacles." A tentacle unzipped and slipped in Joe's pants, teasing his dick. A second one attacked him from the back, sliding in and out of him easily. Joe didn't know what he was in for with this one. "Not only that, but I can release an aroma that affects how you react."

Jevin whispering against his neck, just under his ear, only made the situation hotter to Joe, before he knew it he was letting out moans of Jevins name, begging for more. Jevin let a tentacle wrap around his dick and slowly pump it, while the other thrusted harder against his prostate.

Jevin rolled his hips slightly and the thrusts from the back got rougher, letting out a low moan. Joe has never felt this amount of ecstasy before, thrusted against the tentacles to get it faster and harder.

The poet had his head leaning on Jevins shoulder and bit it, huffing heavily as he continued to moan. Jevins hands rested on Joe's back, slightly scratching at it as he tried to make his thrusts harder and faster. Jevin was determined to make Joe cum at least twice before he would pass out.

Jevin used a third tentacle the pull Joe's pants down slightly, just enough to fit it into his underwear without having too tight of a fit. He wrapped it around Joe's balls and slightly squeezed, getting a louder and more satisfied moan from Joe. "Fuck you feel so good."

Joe could barely respond, the slime felt cold against his hot skin which drove him mad. He could see why people liked this, definently. "J-Jevin I'm about to-"

"Don't wait up." Jevin groaned, leaving a sloppy kiss along Joe's neck. Joe came hard, his legs giving out under him as Jevin kept going, the tentacles around his hands as the only way to hold him up.

"Fuck Joe, you're so perfect." Jevin whispered, hearing Joe let out small whimpers as he started to doze off.

Jevin came in Joe, making the tentacle on Joe's dick speed up slightly. Joe's eyes were half-lidded and glazed over as he clung to Jevin, thrusting into the tentacle with the strength he had. Jevin slowed down the one in his ass to a stop, waiting until Joe came on the other tentacle to pull the three away.

He gently set Joe on the bed, giving him a kiss on the head and cleaning him up before leaving the dark(but still able to be mob free) room.