Call To The Wild

Me and Addi were just chilling sipping hot coco and I was helping her because Zed said something and it is hurting her.  We then heard a clawing sound on our door, we ran outside and saw the wolves.

"Come with us." Willa said in the most bored voice.

I slipped on my boots and started walking, "come on Addi!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Where are we going?" Addi said.

Wynter then responded with "If we told you we would have to kill you." 

"Damn girl you really have no filter."

"To dark?" We nodded "Welcome but not too welcome."

Wynter started to cough and Addi hugged her and promised we would help them.

We entered the den and all I said was wow. 

"Its ok to be impressed." Wyatt said with his chin on my head and I blushed and stopped breathing.

"Breathe (Yn)" Addison whispered. 

The wolves howled and Wyatt explained that they were welcoming us.

Addison tried but ending up cussing. I rolled my eyes.

"Addison I think you meant, *i howled saying thank you for having us*."

Everyone looked at me.

"What I spent time in the woods and made friends with some strays, plus it just felt normal to me."

Wyatt then took out this crystal and it showed a wolf girl with white hair like Addi.

"We think you are the Great Alpha." Wyatt said. 

"Hold up! How can that be?" I said

When Addi came out in her new outfit and hair I was jelly.

"Willa what about me?" She smirked and then suddenly I was wearing black ripped jeans, boots, a leather fur jacket. 

"Thanks Will"

"No problem." We were going to be such good friends I could tell. Out of no where Wyatt was beyond me and said "You look good in fur." I blushed like crazy and looked at the ground. I also noticed my nails were black.

Suddenly we heard a yell from Zed.