Part 4

Hey everyone,

I know I am late to update this chapter, but guess what I got engaged last week and since then so many things are going on. Upon that I have turned this story into an SS, so I have to think of many things to expand  the story. My mind was kinda blocked. So sorry for making you wait. And also this chapter does not have any Arshi Moments, so please bear with it for now. Next updates will mostly contend Arshi only.

Thank you for being patient with me and also thank you for your votes and comments. Keep showing your love on this story. I'll try my best to update soon.

Now here is the next part, happy reading......

As soon as Arnav came to the living room Anjali rushed towards him crying hysterically.

"Chote, see, they are taking my Shyamji away. Please do something and ask them to release him. He is innocent."

He sighed knowing things are going to turn more dramatic. He looked around at everyone present in the living room. Aman had arrived with the police officers and was standing patiently at one side waiting for his instructions. Shyam and Sheetal had their faces filled with panic and anticipation, their only hope was Anjali, who was crying over her brother's shoulder.

He turned around and noticed confused faces of his Nani and Khushi, who followed him to the living room to know the matter. He distance himself from Anjali and then turned towards them and asked them to sit down. Though confused they still nodded their heads and did what he told them to do.

Anjali looked at him in disbelief; he should be supporting her, instead he is busy making his wife and Nani comfortable.

"Chote, you--"

Arnav showed her his palm, stopping her from speaking further, and then he moved towards the police officer.

"ASR, we have done our investigation as per the information provided by you. Indeed these two have found guilty in many crimes, all over India. We are here to arrest them; but Mrs. Jha here, is refusing to co-operate." Hearing the Officer all were stunned, no one had imagined Jha siblings to be criminals and upon that Arnav was the one who gave the information to police.

"Don't worry officer. I'll handle her, you proceed with your duty"

"Thank you ASR" the police officer said, then towards his team and said "Arrest them."

"No! You can't arrest them" Anjali exclaimed loudly, "Chote, how can you do this? He is your jeejaji"

"Sale sahib, you must have some misunderstanding. We are innoc--", Shyam tried to talk his way out, but was rudely interrupted by the mighty ASR.

"ENOUGH! Not a word more." That made Shyam immediately shut his mouth. Then turning towards the police and said, "Officer, take them away", with that the police arrested the Jha siblings and started to take them away.

"No, You can't take them away!"

"Rani sahiba, save us!"

"Bhabi, ASR, please save us. We are innocent!"

Shyam and Sheetal were continuously pleading for mercy and Anjali was doing her best to protect them by crying more hysterically. (pun intended)

"Di, that's enough! Stop it now" Arnav said holding Anjali back from running after the police, who took the Jha siblings to their rightful place, prison.

"How can you do this to him, Chote? He is your Jeejaji. And Sheetal, poor girl! She is so innocent" Anjali could not digest the fact that her own brother, who used to fulfill her every demand, is making her separated from her husband.