Chapter 7

Namjoon's POV
Wow what a girl, maybe I should invite Y/N over for dinner.

Text message:
Namjoon-Do u have any plans tonight babe?

Y/N-Not really y?

Namjoon-That's great do you want to come over for dinner, around 5:00pm

Y/N-Sure would you like me to bring any thing?

Namjoon-Only your a steamed company, I have to get some things ready so text me when your here.

Y/N-Baiiiiii

End of text message:

I got out of messages and a mediately googled great dinner recipes, before long I found one for shepherds pie...the meat pie consists of a meat and veggies filling, then finally topped off with mash potato, cheese and bacon.

I started preparing the shepherds pie so it was read when she arrived because by now it is 4:00pm.
-
Y/N POV
It's now 4:30pm and I only have less than half an hour to get ready and make my way up to Namjoon's house, I started by choosing my clothes.

I decided to where some skinny jeans, my converse, a black shirt and a hoodie since the last few week the weather has been getting colder and colder.

After I had a shower I put on the clothes and began packing my bag, I packed my phone, a lip los and my wallet just in case I decide to take a cab home.

I locked the door and decided to walk to his house having previously debated over taking a cab or driving my own car.
-
I walked to his house but was worried he might be upset that I was a little late, I thought to myself while watching my feet as I stumbled to his front door.
(Knock knock knock)

The door opened and a very happy Namjoon stood at its frame.

"Hello, how was your day?" I asked trying to start a conversation while playing with my house keys because I was nervous.

"Great now that your here, come see what I have been cooking for dinner." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the kitchen in a swift and excited motion.

His hand was still so soft and warm, it comforted me even at the most simplest of time...just his one touch sent butterflies through my stomach.

Namjoon's POV
I was so pleased to see her reaction as she witnessed my master peace, she leaned in close to smell it.

"Not until after we watch a movie first, it's not even dinner time." I said waving a finger in her face playfully.

"Oh alright then." She said pouting before she giggled, her giggle was sweet and not like any you would hear in a movie...instead it was perfect and it was hers.

I started off the day by showing her around my enormous house that my parents had left me because they where always working except for school holidays then I could see them.

I then showed her to the living room where I plonked on the couch and patted the spot next to me, she sat next to me and we started the movie.
-
Author Note:
If your still reading this story than hopefully your enjoying it
Thank you and please vote, comment and leave feed back.

Word count: 553