Chapter 12

Namjoon's POV
"What did I do that was so different from any of my other relationships?" I questioned myself out loud and scratching my head in confusion.

Any way I don't care, she will come crawling back to me soon...I thought to myself as I started walking home.

Until I herd a familiar voice.

"Wait I need to explain." It was Y/N's voice that I herd through her sobs, I knew it.
I walked up to her wanting to talk.

Y/N POV
"What is it?" He asked sounding concerned but his expression was unreadable.

"What you did hurt me and I think you know that." I said staring him in the eyes looking for any sign of remorse but his next words cut like knives.

"What did I do, I DON'T GET IT." He started to raise his voice and looked angry, it scared me and I stepped back. "I'm sorry." He apologized looking senceir but there was a sense of false security in his face.

Then he hugged me but this hug didn't feel quite the same.

His hug no longer felt like a warm blanket on a cold winters night.

NO...it felt more like a prison and instead of the safety and love I had once felt, I only felt scared that I was going to get hurt again.

Namjoon's POV
"I saw you with that other girl at school today and it broke my heart so I decided not to let it go on any further but I couldn't end it , I couldn't talk to you...I WAS TO MAD AT YOU." She started to raise her voice as well and tears where already rolling down her sweet perfect cheeks as she pushed her self away from me but it didn't work.

Then it all clicked, guilt dwelling up inside of me.

I let go of my grip on her and she broke free from my arms, I knew then I would never get her back and that I would never get her trust back.

Y/N POV
"But if you can promise never to do it again then, maybe we could try to start over from before today?" I asked still hoping that he would love me, that he would care about me.

"If I really loved you then I wouldn't have done it in the first place." He said then turned and walked off, not looking back.

Then why did he want to talk, why did he bother and why did he get with me in the first place.

Most of all why did he seem so nice and innocent when we first got together.

I only just realised his slight change in attitude when while we where dating, him want to see his friends all the time and him not contacting me as much.

It was still all so confusing, tears still falling from my face consistently.
-
I continued standing and thinking on the side of the street until it started to get dark so I decide to go home and start dinner.

Then go straight to bed.
-
The next day was a weekend and I was still in bed by lunch time, filled with the lonely depressing truth that nobody loves me.

My eyes red and watery, large bags hanging from my eyes and my already pale-ish completion drained to pure white.
-
Author note:
PS my other story called 'Spring Day' is so much better that this one please give it a read
Please vote comment and feed back is always appreciated
Let me know if this story is enjoyable or not
almost editing Finnish my first story on watt pad I made his story 2 years ago and now I've been editing it to make it a little better it's still pretty cringe though

Word count: 640