Chapter 3

Y/N POV
The rest of the week went by fast and it was just an hour from the school dance, my heart was racing.

So I had to get ready, I started off with a bath after I selected some cloths to wear to the dance.

I ended up deciding on wearing my black ripped skinny jeans and my favourite shirt.
Just as I was about to get up and leave for the social, I got a message on my phone.

Text message:
Namjoon-Can I drive u to the dance?

Y/N-That would be awesome, thnx.

Namjoon-Your welcome, I'll pick you up in 5mins.

Y/N-OK see you then.

Namjoon-Wait

Y/N-Y, what is it?

Namjoon-Um, this might be a tad embarrassing...but I don't know your address.

Y/N-That's ok (add address here)

End of text message:

I put my phone in my backpack along with a spear pare of cloths just in case of spills, my wallet and my portable charger.

I was all set, so I decided to walk down stairs and wait for him.

Namjoon's POV
When I showed up she was beautiful and not just beautiful, she was perfect.

I froze up when she entered the car and couldn't stop staring.

Y/N POV
As I opened the door to the car and saw Namjoon, but he seemed strange, he continued staring at me for a couple of minutes.

Namjoon's POV
"Is there some thing on my face?" She asked confused.

"No sorry, I was just day dreaming." I lied shaking my head.

"Ok, let's go." She said seeming to ignoring my staring session.

The drive there was short but awkwardly silent.
Once we arrived to the social we then paid for our entry which wasn't very much, it was only a dollar a couple.

We entered together, all eyes drawn to our direction as soon as we walked through the gate.

Y/N POV
As soon as we walked in, hand in hand I could notice an immense amount of eyes on us.
What should I do?
-
V's POV
I got up and put on a hoodie to cover my face which I assumed is still puffy from last night.

I walked out to the living room and prepared myself to begin the descsion to my mother about last nights advents.

"Um Mum I just wanted to tell you every thing up first, well I'm in love with Y/N but she has found yet another heart breaking jerk of a boyfriend and I was afraid I was going to loose her forever which made me anger and sad." I explained not even taking a breath once then turning to my mother to see her reaction.

"You really love her don't you, then I'm sad to say that your going to have to let him break her heart for her to see what he is like." She said deciding to go ahead and give me some advice that was probably long over due for many of Y/N's relationships.

"But Mum what if I don't want her to be hurt again?" I asked not even able to think of an answer myself that would make sence.

"Then when she is heart broken she will come to her best friend for support and that is how you should win her over...with love and support of not only a friend but a secret admirer." She had managed to finish whilst hugging me.
-
Author Note:
Please give feed back.
Any feed back would be appreciated.
Please please let me know if this story is any good

Word count: 612