Poison Love

Ivy
The Riddler
-------

When Taehyung wasn't with his best bud, he was doing his own cleaning. Gotham was a filthy place and it was his job to cleansing. He knew that there were strength in numbers and he needed some poor soul to help him do his bidding. What poorer soul then a villain of Gotham ?

He came across something eye catchingly green. His favorite thing. Creeping closer to it, he notice it to be a person. This man worse a green suit with question marks all over it. He stood over his prey laughing.

"What a creep." Taehyung hissed as he stalked to the other side. "A handsome creep." Taehyung corrected as he took in the guys features though most hidden behind the mask. Deciding that maybe this was worth the try, Taehyung sent a vine out to grab him. It didn't take long to pull the man into the darkness and slam him into a pillar. Walking up towards him, Taehyung's vines wrapped out the man tightly.

"My oh my." Taehyung said slipping into the guys view. "What delicious creature do I have here ?" Taehyung asked as he knelt down in front of him. He climbed into his lap, smiling at the large bulge below him and grabbed the mans face.

"Wake up handsome." Taehyung said as the guy groaned. His eyes blinked open slowly then widened in shock at Taehyung's closeness.

"What's this ? A cute thing like you has caught me ? Or am I dreaming ?" The guy said making Taehyung smirk.

"No man can dream up such beauty like this. You're awake." Taehyung said.

"Hmm if that's so, what is it you want ?" The guy asked.

"Guess. Isn't that your power question man ?" Taehyung asked quirking an eyebrow.

"Somewhat. You want me." The guy said and Taehyung smiled.

"No. You want me." Taehyung said moving his hips a bit to prove his point. "But let's make sure you really want me." Taehyung said and wasted no time blowing out his potion. The pink mist capturing the guy under his spell instantly.

"Take me to your safe house. Ivy needs a place to stay." Taehyung said

the guy nodded. Taehyung let his vines retreat and the guy gripped him by the hips tightly.

"No fun for you question man." Taehyung said sliding the hands off of him as he stood up. "You do as I say."

"Yes Ivy." The man said and Taehyung smiled.

No man could resist him.