Welcome to Camp Half Blood(Parts 1/2)

"Calm down!"Megare Rivera hissed for the millionth time to Cleora Silver."Seriously?ADHD doesn't give you the rights to bounce around!"

It was morning in New York.The kids in Megare's class were being very bored and moaning,and Megare's best friend,Cleora,was among them.
In front of Megare,a kid snorted and spun around.She had a splash of freckles on her face and evil looking little piggy eyes."So you are ADHD?"she exclaimed."Never would've guessed!"she added sarcastically,cackling.

"It's time for break!!"the teacher's asssistant,Miss Cackly(sorry),announced,trying to be cheerful.

No one was cheered.

Over by the corner,Rona Underwood flashed a nervous look at their teacher,Mr.Brunner.Slowly,the other kids began to head out of the classroom.

"Do you see it?"Megare whispered to Cleora.

"See what?"asked Cleora.

"Miss Cackly.She-"Megare was cut off by Mr.Brunner.Although this was an all-girls school,Mr.Brunner had been a temporary Greek teacher while the perm teacher,Mrs.Priest was on leave."Can I help you two girls?"Mr.Brunner said politely,Rona tailing him like a pet dog.

"Megare said-"Cleora prompted,wanting Megare to speak along.

"-that I was hungry,"Megare continued,shooting Cleora a look that said drop it.

Mr.Brunner raised an eyebrow."Nothing at all?How about something strange about Miss Cackly?"

Megare stepped back in shock."How did you-"

"I think,it is time for us to explain,"said Mr. Brunner gravely,shooting Rona a look.

"Sir,I have a question about..."a classmate peeked into the classroom.

"Curse this job!"Mr.Brunner said to Rona,who giggled nervously.

"Should I IM the collecting party here?"she asked.

"Whoa,hold up!Who are you people!And what's IM?"said Cleora.

"You'll know soon enough,"said Rona,who was digging in her schoolbag."Found it!"she held up a spray bottle with water inside.

She held up a flashlight and switched it on.Then she sprayed lots of mist out-unfortunately,in Cleora's face.

"Watch that water!"Cleora shrieked.

Rona didn' hear her.She was chanting,"O Iris,Goddess of the Rainbow,accept my offering!"-she threw a giant gold coin into the rainbow in the mist-"Show me Chloe Moore at Camp Half-Blood."

The mist shimmered and an image appeared."Wow,"Megare breathed.

The image showed a teenage girl with dark curly hair standing in front of a big house,talking to a pudgy young man and another girl with weird blue hair.

"Chloe!"Rona called."We need you here to pick up these two and Chiron!"

"Oh,hi!Didn't see you there.Are they new?"asked the dark-haired girl.

Rona nodded.

"Well then hi!I'm Chloe,this is Alyssa,and this is our camp director,Mr.D."Alyssa gave a little nod at the sound of the name,but Mr.D just said,"Are you playing or not,Charlie Munich?"

"It's Chloe Moore,sir,"said Chloe.

"Yes,yes!"said Mr.D,waving a hand oin the air nonchalantly.

"Anyway,"the blue haired girl,Alyssa,prompted,"we'll be coming up to pick you upto camp in about few minutes."

Cleora opened her mouth and closed it repeatedly,but no sound came out.

"Who are you people?"said Megare."And where is this camp?And what's Mr.D's name?And-"she had so many questions she was close to bursting,but Chloe silenced her."Rona will explain.We'd better get going!"she said to Alyssa.

Aaaand that's it!I hope you enjoyed it.Please tell me if it was cringy,thanks!