Welcome to Camp Half Blood(Parts 2/2)

Just then,a blinding flash of light made them wince."Good,they're here!"said Rona.

Mr.Brunner rolled in in his wheelchair."Good job,Rona!I daresay the Council will promote you."

Rona flushed with pride."Thank you sir"she said.

The light disappeared,only to be replaced by a chariot pulled by flying horses,which held the girls from the vision,Chloe and Alyssa,and this grown-up dude who held the reins holding the horses.

"Come aboard!"said Alyssa."Don't worry this is safe."

Mr.Brunner rolled into the chariot without folding up his wheelchair."Hello,Leo."he said to the dude holding the reins.

"Oh,don't mind me,"he groaned."I'm just repair boy."

"Yes you are,"said Alyssa."Now shut up and get us back."

One of the horses whinnied something,and Chloe giggled while Alyssa blushed.Cleora's eyes widened in shock."Y-you can u-understand them?"she said.

Alyssa nodded and smiled."Me and Chloe can.But you'll know why soon."

"How soon?"demanded Megare angrily."You people-"she pointed at Chloe,Alyssa,Rona,Leo and Mr.Brunner-"keep saying soon,soon,soon,and I don't know who you are,not even saying what you are!I need answers,and I want them now!"

"In five seconds' time!"called Rona,who was rumaging through her backpack(what was the big deal about it?)yet again.

Cleora started to count."One,Two,Three,Four...Time's up!"

Rona pulled out a red book with black words on it."Ta-da!"she said triumphantly.

She tossed Megare and Cleora the book."Camp Half-Blood Confidential,"Cleora read aloud.They started to read.

After Reading                                                                                                          

"So you guys-"Cleora pointed at Alyssa,Chloe and Rona-"are demigods,
and you battle monsters and stuff?"

"No,I'm a satyr,"said Rona,"and this is Chiron,"she waved at Mr.Brunner,"But other than that yeah,you guys are demigods too."

"Wow,"said Megare sarcastically,"And Mr.D is Dionysus?And the gods really exist?Really?That's not true!"she rolled her eyes."Pur-lease.I'm not five anymore.And who's my Olympian parent huh?I have both normal parents at home."

"That's why you have to be claimed by your godly parent."explained Rona patiently."If they don't claim you,which is very unlikely,you're put into Hermes cabin."

"Guys?Sorry to interrupt your little chitchat,but we're here!"Leo yelled at the front of the chariot.

"Off we get!"yelled Alyssa cheerfully."Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."