Oikawa: Impress

( Impress )
OIKAWA X STOIC!READER

Oikawa yawned as he stuffed his hands in his pocket while walking to the gymnasium with his childhood friend, iwaizumi.
Also referred as Iwa-chan.

Both walked as their team followed right behind them as they made the crowd around buzz in excitement and the girls cheering from the sidelines for oikawa as he sent a wink their way, causing human uproar.

A punch to his arm sent him back to reality.
" don't go causing a commotion shittykawa " iwaizumi warned with his eyes narrowed.
" aaah~ iwa-chan, that hurt you know. One day your gonna break my arms " he whined and his friend rolled his eyes " save it after the game. I'm sure someone has been dying to get this over with. " he muttered and oikawa felt his lips tremble from the excitement and the beat of his heart jumping.

(Y/n) (L/n).

Oikawa had his eyes set on that woman for quit some time now, but she didn't have her sights on him.
The girl barely even had a conversation with the dang setter.
She wasn't even a fan of his!
But he was a fan of hers.
They way her hands weren't soft like other girls, her knuckles hard and showed she can defend herself. The way her beautiful eyes could tell what she's capable of. He fell for her without even trying to.

"Oi! " shouted a voice and oikawa turned along with iwaizumi.
There stood (y/n). Wearing a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a spaghetti strapped black shirt that was tucked into her sweatpants. They way her collarbone showed and her defined body made every man in the room gasp for air.
" about Time, hurry up with the game losers " she said but the two boys didn't take it to the heart and knew what she meant.

' good luck out there and win this match '

The two boys nodded

***

Soon after the game ended, oikawa and his team headed to their bus to head home.
As they waited outside, a pair of footsteps made it to them.
" (Y/n)-chan! " oikawa cheered as he watch the girl make her way to him.
He felt his heart strings tug and she had a bored expression on her face and during the game.
He couldn't help but think she didn't enjoy the game at all, that she only went because he pressured her into going.

***
" waa~ (y/n)- chan! Come to our game this weekend! " oikawa whined as the girl sat at her desk with her leg over the other and a literature book in her hand. Her hair set in ponytail that kept her hair out of her face except her baby hairs.
" stop bothering me oikawa-san, I understand you love the sport but I'm not "
She said without hesitation.

" let's make a deal then! " he offered and the girl raised a brow and lifted her gaze from the book to him who sat next to her.
" hm, im listening " she said with a small pinch of curiosity in her eyes.
" come to our game, if I impress you with our game then you go on a date with me " he said and (y/n) didn't blush, or no. She simply smirked.

" and if you don't? What do I get in return? " she said and oikawa sweat in the inside. He didn't even think about anything promising for her.
" y-you have me as your slave for a week "

" month "

" 7 days "

" thats a week dumbass "

" FINE, 6 days "

" 2 weeks "

" ffffffine! " he struggled and the girl sighed before going back to her book.

A hand stuck out to her and she stared before trailing up to stare oikawa who had a determined face.
" I'll impress you (y/n)-chan! No matter what it takes ! " he declared and the girl blinked before sighing.

" this is gonna be a long week "

***

The two stared at one another and (y/n) sighed.
" if your trying to make me admit that I'm impressed then your wrong. " she said and oikawa sighed and let his shoulders droop and soon she started to walk off.

Oikawa sighed as he internally felt defeated.
As he turned to head with his teammates, her voice captured his attention.
" are we gonna go on that date or not? " she said stoically and oikawa turned fast with eyes wide to see her with her hands in her pockets and an eyebrow raised.

Oikawa felt his cheeks blush and heat up. He gave his bag to iwaizumi who for once didn't get mad for him leaving.
Oikawa felt his eyes gleam and sparkle as he made it to the girl who once again started walking at a normal pace.

The beating of his heart made it's sound up to his ears as he walked next to his crush. Her expression was soft but serious. He didn't know what pulled him to her, she felt like a magnet that attracts his attention, his affection and body.
It all started in his first year when she transferred to his school mid semester from Tokyo.
Since then, he's been hooked.

" are you listening? " she said, brining oikawa out of his lalaland. Turning he saw they had stopped walking.
" what? " she sighed and turned to him " why did you insist on coming to the game? " she questioned as she took a few steps ahead but oikawa stood there but clenching his hands into a fist.

" because I wanted to impress you! To show you that I'm worth dating! " he shouted and (y/n) stopped and didn't turn back at him and oikawa felt his heart squeeze.

" impress? " she muttered and oikawa kept his eyes on her and watch as she turned slightly to have her eyes contact with his own chocolate Brown eyes.

" you impressed me when I first transferred. With they way you were able to keep up in class, the way you handle those girls who just want a piece of your attention. Don't think you haven't impressed me oikawa " she said and oikawa felt his heart explode.

He did it.

He actually did it!

He didn't know what pushed him but he found himself going to the girl who's eyes widen and wrapped his arms around her.
Her scent intoxicating, her warmth he yearned.

" oikawa. . " she softly said and he pulled back slightly to look at her.

" go out with me (y/n)! " he declared and she let a gasp slip out of her lips.
She then sighed and turn her head.
Oikawa couldn't believe it.

Her cheeks dusted lightly with pink, her eyes glimmering against the light.
" you never do stop impressing me oikawa " she said and oikawa smiled.

" is that a yes? "

" yes "

***********

Author: this is like my first one-shot and it kinda I guess helps me pick up on writing more. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm in the process of making more. Please leave a comment and request!
Thank you! Bye bye:D))