Oikawa: Baila Amor

Time skip!Oikawa x Brazilian Reader

* reader will be seen as a darker skin color so I'm really sorry for those of lighter skin tones!! *

When oikawa went to rio with his team, he honestly didn't expect to see Hinata. No one would expect him to move hours away but here he was.
The two went to eat together at a known restaurant hinata frequented at. Saying how he had a friend he knew.

As the two sat down, a waitress was immediately at their side. Hinata smiling widely at the familiar waitress while Oikawa felt like he got cotton mouth.

The woman had a very nice caramel sunkissed colored skin with a bright off shoulder dress that hugged her figure but was loose also. Her hair done in a high clean ponytail with bright and healthy flowers crowning the style and behind her ear.
" welcome! What can I get you gentlemen? "
" you don't have to be formal with me Amiga! Oh yeah, this is an upperclassman of mine from Japan " hinata pointed at oikawa which directed her gaze to him. She smiled sweetly at him while he forced himself to do his usual facade he's done for many years.

" Tooru Oikawa, and you are? " the woman grinned before sticking her hands to her hips. " Nice to meet you, a friend of Shōyō's is a friend of mine! The names ( Y/n) ( L/n) " oikawa grinned softly.
" the usual hinata? " she asked while leaning onto a hand on the table. " uh not this time, Oikawa will be the one paying since I lost my wallet " he sweatdropped only to have the girl gasp and cross her arms.
" Shōyō! Seriously?! " she sighed as the ginger sweatdropped.
" O que eu vou fazer com você, garoto?(what am I gonna do with you boy?) she mumbled silently before turning to Oikawa.
" do you know what you want? " she asked and the brunette nodded and said his order.
" just get hinata his usual, I wouldn't be a good upperclassman if I didn't treat him in need right? "

The woman smiled softly and ruffled oikawa's' hair.
" don't worry you pretty little head about it " she winked before walking off.

" is she usually like that? " oikawa asked as she walked past another group of guys, waving at them with a large smile.
" yeah, she's really nice! You should see her dance too " the brunette rose an eyebrow at the statement but didn't ask anything further.

Oikawa knew he wouldn't ever be the same. How could he? When the woman who's been stuck in his mind is standing just across from him with a skin tight dress that went to her thighs and made a large gap between her breast and the dress glittered with jewels. Her hair festive with flowers pinned in random places.
She grinned was seeing oikawa.
" ah! Your still here. You gonna go to the baile after this? " she tilted her head as she fixed her heels.
" no, I don't think so. I'm not much of a dancer and there really isn't that much dancing in Japan " he smiled while the woman wiped her hands.

" come with me then, I'll show you my world " she held out a hand to him while oikawa stared.
He weighed his mind that he will make himself look like a fool since he's never danced to these songs and he couldn't dance with her. He's rather stay at him than watch her have fun and dance with other men.

" I'll show you my world and I'll let you show me yours " she tilted her head. The brunette sighed before grabbing her hand. The woman grinned widely as she led the man to the dance floor with the other residents who danced the night in relief, sweat glistening their beautiful skin.

(y/n) danced freely as she listened to the song, oikawa having a hand on her waist with the other holding her unoccupied hand.
the dance was like a challenge, a way of expressing the others feeling. it was enchanting to oikawa how the woman in his arms danced expertly that had him enchanted. finally getting the hand of it, he followed her lead. the two catching others attention while whistling and cheering.