Kuroo: true love

KUROO X READER

" ah so you're really are moving huh? " iwiazumi sighed with a lazy smile on his face.
(L/n) (Y/n), best friends with iwaizumi and oikawa. Though she was not a girl for polularity, she still managed so keep a low profile just like iwaizumi.

But that didn't work out when she and oikawa got together for 2 years. (L/n) was a bright girl who loved to push others before herself in any situations. Which caused her and oikawas relationship to last a lot longer than others. But this relationship ended much harsher than any breakup (L/n) has ever had in her life.

" yeah, I'm sorry about that haji-chan " (L/n) said with a smile before hugging the boy " I hope you text me while your gone, idiot " iwiazumi joked and (l/n) giggled " for sure " she said before entering her car and driving off while leaving goodbye to iwaizumi.

Time skip

(L/n) sighed as she finished putting her last box of belongings in her new apartment.
She had decided to sleep on her couch but before she could even set a single limb, her door was knocked on.

Feeling herself get annoyed she let a deep breath out and opened the door to reveal a boy with a black hoodie and messy bed head with a pair of red sweats.
" ah, sorry for the inconvenience " he apologized with a closed eyed smile but
(l/n) shook her head " Its fine really, may I ask who you are? " she questioned as she stepped out of her house and closed her door.
" I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, I'm your neighbor to your left " he said pointing to the direction of his apartment door. " ah, I see. I'm (L/n) (y/n) " she said with a small bow. " I just came to tell you that since we're neighbors that I should give you warnings and tell you about the neighborhood if you'd like? " he asked and (l/n) nodded and turned to her door " yes, if you'd like we can talk more with a cup of coffee? " she asked and kuroo nodded " I don't see why not? "

The two ended up finishing the topic of the apartment and talked more about themselves to get more accustomed to each other. Which ended up them gradually becoming great friends.

Few weeks later

" ah, you're gonna go meet a friend at miyagi? " kuroo asked as he leaned against (L/n)'s countertop " uh yeah, but its bound to get awkward since my ex is most likely gonna with him too " she said before turning the stove off.
" I don't have classes all week and the next, you could take me with you? " he grinned and (l/n) giggled " yeah, how about that? " she teased and kuroo raised a brow " wait your serious? " he mumbled as he watched the girl enter the living room " yeah, it could be fun if we go together " she said and kuroo chuckled " I guess I'll go since your begging me to come along " he smirked while (L/n) laughed whole heartedly as kuroo stared with a smile of his own at the girl next to him.

" so you also have a friend here too? " (L/n) asked as she drove. " yeah, his name is tsukishima kei. He's two years younger than us " he smiled as he recalled many memories with his kouhai " ooh don't catch a case kuroo~" she joked while kuroo glared playfully " shut up idiot! " to which (L/n) laughed out loud.
" so tours friends name? " kuroo asked before munching on a snack. " his names Iwaizumi hajime, I often call him haji-chan. My ex calls him iwa-chan " she informed before stopping at a medium sized Japanese styled house with a huge pond filled with koi fish.

" we're gonna be staying at my parents house for the time being so I'll show you around once we settle down. " she said to which kuroo agreed.

" so what time should we meet your friend at the café? " kuroo questioned while brushing his teeth in the same bathroom
(L/n) was in as she was brushing her teeth also.
" uum around 7, what time is it? " she asked as kuroo tool out his phone which had a wallpaper of the two when they visisted the amusement park. " 6:57, we should head out since we're gonna be late as it is " he said as the two washes out the left over toothpaste and headed out of the house.