British Wonders

I heard a knock on my dressing room door. "Come in."

Slowly the door opened in the mirror and my jaw completely dropped at what I saw. It was the boys of One Direction.

"Oh dear god." I breathed as I spun around in my makeup chair. "Hello there."

Liam and Harry chuckled and the other boys just smiled. "We just heard you were here too. So we decided to come say hi." Harry explained.

I smiled. "Well hey guys. Come on in."

"If I remember correctly, your manager and team were trying to get us together for tour or something of that sort." Niall said as he sat on the couch with the boys.

I nodded. "thats right. I wasn't sure if that offer was still valid or not."

"I think it would be a great idea with your tour and new album." Zayn chipped in. "We could even share air time tonight."

Louis nodded. "it will probably be a lot more entertaining than just us."

There was another knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door creaked open and my mother walked in.
"Hey, kiddo. Carin said you'd still be in here." She looked at the boys and smiled. "Oh I know who you guys are. My daughter used to talk about you all the time."

I shook my head and shot her a look. "No, Mom, that was Arctic Monkeys."

Thankfully she played along. "That's right. But this is still One Direction, right?"

Niall chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

I looked at the clock. "Guys, don't you have to get ready to go on stage?"

"Oh right." Liam said as they all stood up. "Well it was nice meeting you.." he held out his hand to my mom.

"Mrs. Bless. I'm Britney's mom." she said as she shook his hand.

"Ah. That explains the resemblance between the two of you." he smiled and followed the other boys out the door.

They all waved as they walked out. My mother grinned at me after they all left. "They seem nice. Especially that one boy. What was his name, the one who shook my hand?"

"You mean Liam?" I asked as I walked over to my clothing rack.

"Is that his name? That's a nice name for a sweet boy. I like him. A lot more than that Jake kid." She began looking through my clothing rack. "Damn, I'd love to punch that one in the face."

I laughed. "That's very sweet of you, mother."

She shrugged. "Well he hurt my little girl. You'll understand this feeling one day."

I smiled. "Thanks, Mom." I hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, baby girl." she hugged me back. "Now how about finding something cute to wear on the show."

I grinned. "Sounds great."

-{<^•^>}-

"So who have you guys been listening to? Who are your jams?" Alan asked One Direction as the audience laughed.

"I've been listening to a lot of The Script and One Republic." Niall said.

"But I think our ultimate guilty pleasure right now is Britney Cole's music." Harry said.

"Especially Every Rose and I think it's Kiss It Goodbye." Liam chuckled. "I think I even heard Zayn singing Every Rose in the dressing room."

"Really?" Alan smiled. "Well, it's funny you should say that because we have her here today. Bethanny, why don't you come out and join us?"