twitter battle

“Too bad in the end all he caused you was heartache.” what Erica said bounced around in my head as I tried sleep on the couch in my closet. They were right of course, but I don’t want that to be it. I don’t want to give up without a fight. 

Maybe I should just focus on touring for right now, I thought to myself.  I saw my phone light up from where it was charging on my makeup table. I got up and went over to see who it was.

It was for Justin and it said:

“I know you cant be asleep, want to watch Smallville with me?”

I laughed to myself and texted back:

“Sure let me just cancel my date with Superman.”

Justin: “Wow you bounce back fast!”

I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone into the pocket of my sweatpants. Normally I won’t let anyone see me in sweatpants, but I was to tired to change them.  I quietly made my way from my room to the living room. I saw Justin sitting there on the couch, staring at the TV like a zombie. 

“I doubt this is good for me when I’m touring.” I said, making Justin jump. I made my way over to the couch and sat next to him.

“Hey,” Justin said smiling.

“hi, Carin will kill you if she finds out you made me stay up to watch Smallville with you.”

“That’s a wonderful way to say hello!”

I laughed, “Just thought I should let you know.” 

Justin laughed and put his arm on the back of the couch. It got really quiet and I just silently watched the TV. “What are you thinking about?” Justin asked with a curious expression on his face.

“Huh?” I acted like I was confused.

“you were sittin’ there, not saying anything. So you had to be thinking of something.”

I thought for a minute, “Nothing actually. My mind was completely blank.”

He just chuckled, “I’m gonna go get a coke out of the fridge, want any thing?”

“Could you get me a glass of milk?” I asked. He gave me a quizzical look. “it helps me sleep and soothes the throat.”

“okay then.” Justin turned and walked away.

I decided to go on twitter and check out what’s happening. When I logged on, I saw three trending topics that seemed like my fans would start. They were: #EveryRoseHasItsThornVideo  #OrdinaryGirlNoMore #FreshBCMusic. I decided to check my vast timeline. I noticed how a bunch of fans were saying how they are inspired by me everyday. I laughed because I was once like that too, except for Justin, Miley, Taylor, Demi, Jesse, the list goes on. I decided to retweet a few of them:

“@Britsdollbaby: from #FirstSight to Last sight, I will always be there for Britney, even when I’m an old cat lady.”

I tweeted a response: “@itsBritneycole13: @Britsdollbaby good. Being an old cat lady is awesome!;)”

“@BritneyFixMe: @itsBritneycole13 you will notice me someday! Maybe today??”

“@itsBritneyCole13: @BritneyFixMe yes today!:D”

“@itsBritneyCole13: today was a good day. Met some fans. Shopped a little. Now on the road again.”

I noticed something light up beside me. I looked down. It was Justin’s phone. I smiled evilly and picked it up. He had a text from his friend Chaz. I wasn’t gonna look through his messages until I looked at the top of the screen. I couldn’t help myself, but be nosey.