Chapter 1:Go to Volterra...[Edited 9/12/20]

Song: ''Welcome to the Jungle ''(feat.Fleurie)//Produced by Tommee Profitt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beginning of the end of Raphel's rampage ended when a vampire came to the Volturi's home. The arrival of a newborn vampire named River who had been caught by one of the guard, Felix lurching close to the castle.

The large wooden doors that couldn't be opened easily by humans were opened easily as Felix dragged river in. The trio had been studying the arts like they had done many times before that evening when Felix interrupted them.

''Apologies masters but I found what appears to be a newborn lurching outside the castle''.Felix said with a disgusted look on his face as he glared at the newborn. Demetri the track quickly moved to help his coven mate restrain the vampire. Demetri noted that the scent on the vampire and the dark red eyes that this vampire had recently been near a human but hadn't fed. Which soon his masters would take note of as well.

Aro was seated in a chair eyeing the newborn curiously especially after he smelt human on him. Noting their dark red eyes just like Demetri,'' Ahh what a lovely surprise''.He said bored.

Caius, on the other hand, was annoyed,'' What are you doing here newborn''.

River exclaimed,'' I have a crime to report''.If river could still cry tears would be filling their eyes right now. They did have a crime to report but at a high cost potentially.  

Caius scowled at the young vampire ''why were you lurching outside then...guilty yourself perhaps?!''.

Aro calmly glanced at his coven mate and said reassuringly'' Let the young one speak brother I'm sure we will find out soon enough''.Before glancing back at his book. Marcus, on the other hand, seemed entirely uninterested he seemed more interested in looking at the books on the desk.

Caius rolled his eyes then glared at the vampire restrained,'' Well what is the crime?''.

River stared at the blonde vampire uncomfortably before saying,'' A vampire named Raphel who is also my creator he ..he's created an army its still small for now but it's growing he's been creating it for the past year apparently''.Caius raised a brow interested .''An army for a year of newborns ...how have we not been informed of this sooner''.He stepped closer to river.Caius observed the newborn appeared to be around in their early 20s.With short dark hair and a short-peitite figure.Caius raised a brow and waved his hand in a beckoning manner.Requesting river continue.Caius was beginning to get curious at what else this newborn had to say.

River continued ,What they said next was something that peaked all three ancient vampires' interests very much. Especially ,aros interest as river declared,'' He's had help well ...unwilling help from my friend she's the reason I came .She told me to come to you that she saw me come to you''.Aro snapped his book close and marcus did the same.While caius eyes grow wide with interest and concern.

The three ancient vampires then all speed over  in front of the young vampire.River looked on alarmed.

''She saw us when?How?''.Aro said excitedly. He was very curious even Marcus and cauis were.River nervously thought ,''Oh crap''.

River looked between the three of them hestiately before saying,'' She can see visions ...visions of the future''.And there it was river thought no going back.The secret was out.

Aro goes wide-eyed and exclaimed overjoyed,'' It couldn't be...another seer''.Aro was overjoyed at the thought of there being another seerer in the world much less one that was this powerful as a human.