Chapter 4:What to do next...[edited:12/27/20]

Song 1: Moderation by Florence and the machine

Memory/vision Song: Beth Crowley -monster

Song 3:Bottom of the river by delta rae

Recap :

River finished partially telling their story. Before pausing then explaining to Felix,'' Anyway that most of it...if you don't mind I think it best to leave it there for now''.River faintly smiled towards Felix. Felix had originally smiled when river was first explaining their story but that soon dropped to a sorrowful expression. Felix looks at river before softly saying,'' I'm sorry river''.River glanced over with a sad expression then the pout turns to a small smile as river say,'' Thanks Felix ''.River simply said.

 Awkwardly twiddling their fingers river then sighed then seemed to snap to a more peppy demeanor,'' Ugh anyway we can talk about that another time no more sad talk!''.River jumps up startles Felix with their change of behavior his eyebrows raised. River walks up to Felix stating,'' We need to focus on stopping Raphael and destroying the newborns ...I've seen first hand what they both can do. Any Mira is in danger ...we have to make sure she is safe''.River's smile turns to a more stern-serious expression. Felix looks at river nodding slowly listening to what they just said. River cocks an eyebrow realizing Felix was giving them a strange expression,'' What?!''.River asks. Felix looks at river then bluntly says,'' Your a little umm..different but um I like it''.River deadpans before smiling then hardly laughs nodding ''Um yeah I've always been different ...but being different isn't a bad thing''.Felix's strange looks fall to a more neutral expression with a faint smile on his lips.

''Anyway, we need a game plan...to save Mira and kick some newborn ass''.River says with a Confident smile..

Demetri's pov :

After Felix and river left the room master aro started discussing a plan on what to do about the newborns. He wanted to ensure that not just the newborn problem was eradicated but the creator Raphael was dangerous every second Mira was there the more in danger she was. Besides that, the main focus was Mira I need to make sure she was the main priority. I didn't want to risk her getting hurt. I was standing off to the side lost in thought. Aro beckoned for me to come closer. I did moving to stand by him he places a hand on my shoulder,'' Demetri ahh we were just discussing what to do...we will leave a few a lower guard here to guard Volterra but the three of us plus the higher guard will go jane, alec, Santiago, Felix, yourself, and our newest member river. I have already decided to assign river as Mira's official bodyguard someone with Mira's gift will have to closely guard''.He began I nodded in approval though I would hate for her to feel like a prisoner if it keeps her safe then I was willing to do anything. Aro continued,'' River will grab Mira when we get the opportunity we will go into more specifics on the way there''.Aro then removes his hand from my shoulder then clasps his hands together,'' Wonderful...It looks like we need need to inform the Cullens soon ''.

Caius seems annoyed when aro mentions the Cullens but nods in approval. Marcus turns to me with a gentle look on his face he places a gentle expression for he softly states,'' We will dispose of the newborns and make sure Mira safely comes back to Volterra ''.I nod I try to keep a calm expression on my face but I feel concerned to begin to fill my cold unbeating heart. But my masters seem to see right through it.

Aro frowns the sympathetically places his hand on my other shoulder.''We will succeed Demetri ...we always do''.

Demetri nods replying,'' Yes master ''.but he was thinking,'' I hope so''.

Aro's pov:

''Why don't you go talk to river and discuss the plan. Plus it won't hurt to get to know them a little more''.I say to Demetri I crack a smile trying to reassure him.