Chapter 1 The Red Dawn Awakens

It was the year 2200, Me and my Comrades were running to Ural mountain bunkers. Why were we doing this? We had received the Warning from high command that all out Nuclear war for the New energy source had begun.

As I heard the news that war had begun I almost Panicked, I was leading a Platoon of Forty four men at the time, and their safety was the only thing on my mind at that moment.
We were stationed next to the Defensive Bunkers of the Ural mountain range. They were about a Fourteen minute Drive from where we were. Once I was informed of the Bombs Dropping I knew There would be Immediate Retaliation from our Enemies, With this in mind I told my men Confidently:

Dmitri Smirnov: "Men! Listen! We are to leave in Five Minutes! Get ready!"

As I ordered this my men began grabbing equipment, fueling transports vehicles and getting Ready.

As all of this Happened one of my Good Friends, Nikita Antonov came to ask me:

"Dimitri! Why are we Leaving so Suddenly?"

Dimitri Smirnov: "Nikita! Great to see you! I can't tell you now, Time is of the Essence!"

   Nikita Antonov:
"But why Dimitri! We are not scheduled to leave for another two weeks!"

Dimitri Smirnov: "Not now Nikita! We must leave. I'll Explain this to you later."  

With this being said Nikita turned to get his things Ready.
I left for my HQ to Prepare to leave, I grabbed my AK 145, Some Supplies and some Personal items, I was ready to leave.

As I left my HQ I saw my Men almost Ready to Leave We had only a Few Minutes left before The Bombs fell so I Rallied them to the Transports and got all of us Ready to Leave. We Departed at 0900 Hours and arrived at the Ural Mountains in about Six Minutes. I told my Men to Leave the Transports Inside a Garage that they had inside the Mountain Defences and to wait in there for further orders. I left to speak with the local Artillery team that had been stationed there for Training I approached The Commander of the local Unit and said:

Dmitri Smirnov:
"Hello, Starshina Kutuzov! I have come here because of the recent news that came from High command, I'm sure you must have Heard what has happened, Starshina Kutuzov..."

Kutuzov Kiev: "Stárshiy Práporshchik
Dimitri, I have heard what has happened, I have hidden all of our Equipment, Ammo and Supplies Deeper in the Bunkers, I would suggest we stick together for the time Being. "

Dmitri Smirnov:
"It would Appear that would be the best Course of action, Starshina

With Kutuzov being my Under my Command due to his rank, our Troops now numbered Fifty men. With this Information in Mind I calculated how long our Supplies would last, they should last us for about Four Months and two Weeks, This is more than enough for the fallout of the Bombs to dissipate. Having Learned this I laid down a plan of action, we will wait for the fallout to clear then seek further orders From High Command.

With this plan I briefed the Troops:
Dmitri Smirnov: "Men, I am sure you are all Confused as to why we are in these Bunkers... Well Men I have Received orders from High Command that The War for the New Energy source has begun.. But not to Worry Comrades! We are a Powerful nation and we will Survive and Fight!
We will stay here until it's Safe to move out then we'll Regroup with high command."
A few men looked around worried and others Began Talking, the Atmosphere was Tense to say the least...
With the Troops being addressed and The Supplies being managed all we had to do now was Wait...