Day 5 - Try to Forget/Muse

Izuku didn't consider himself artistically talented. Others did, but not himself. He mainly drew heroes for his Hero Analysis, drawing out the details of their costumes, elements that helped with crime fighting and rescue.
He was working on Uraraka's page in his notebook. He made one for all his classmates and was spending a more notable amount of time on her page.
He drew out the the side pieces of her head gear, the ones that seemed to imitate his own, the small rounded gauntlets around her wrists, her heeled boots. He added little details to her face, like the perpetual blush on her cheeks.
"Why are you drawing Ochako?" Said Jiro as she slammed her hand down on his desk.
"I'm putting in her page of my Hero Analysis. You have one too, I have them for everyone in class." He quickly flipped to Jiro's page and showed her.
"If that's what it's for then, fine continue."
"What did you think it's for?" Izuku inquired.
"I dunno, something creepy or pervy? I have no clue what goes on in guys minds and I didn't want you doing that to Ochako," she stated.
"What? No I'd never do something like that!" Izuku exclaimed, waving his hands frantically.
"I figured you wouldn't, I was just checking," she replied. "Hey, but while I'm here, why do you have so much more on Ochako?"
"What? No I don't." Izuku was confused, he didn't think he had more on her than anyone else.
"Yeah, you kinda do," Jiro flipped back to Ochako's page, "you've got her favorite food, favorite color. How's that gonna help with hero information?"
Izuku hadn't even realized he'd done that. He just wrote down information he heard about her and decided to keep it.
"Well, I- um," he stuttered, blushing.
"You like her, don't you?" Jiro asked.
"I- ah- I don't know? Maybe? I mean she's really nice and of course I like her as a friend!" He panicked trying to explain to her.
"I think you like her a bit more than a friend. You've drawn stars around this drawing of her face."
"Ahh, don't tell her okay?" He muttered.
"I won't, but I swear if you ever do anything to hurt her, I will personally come and kick your ass, go it?"
Izuku nodded. He looked down at his notebook as Jiro walked away. Maybe he didn't consider himself artistic, maybe others did. He wasn't really sure. But he did know one thing, if he did consider himself an artist, Uraraka would be his muse.