20

Instagram:

❤️: 1.7 mil 💬: disabled
jimmypolo10: Today.

~
"So I was thinking, we could get you out today?" Alyssa said while combing my hair. For some odd reason, she came in and started to do my hair and light makeup. I asked her why numerous times but she just told me to shush.

"Really? I can leave for a little? That's great, because I need to stop by the office and-"

"We need to talk about that," Alyssa cut me off.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"I know you're not going to like this," she sighed. "But, babe you're going to be in here for awhile. And the doctor told you to not be stressed. So therefore, I think you should have Giovanna and your uncle or somebody else you trust take over the company temporarily."

"No," I laughed. "I can still work and be in here. I'm not giving up my company." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Aria." Alyssa said sternly. "You know I'm right."

I knew she was. That company is like my child. I've been working nonstop for the last three, almost four years. Parting with it wasn't something I couldn't possibly do. But, this was my health we're talking about here. "I'll think about it.."

"Thank you." She said. "Alright, take a look," she passed me a mirror.

I looked at my reflection and was pleased. She covered my eye-bags and today my face had color. My lips were still pale despite the gloss she had put over them. My hair was wavy and not looking like a rats nest.

"You always knew how to transform something horrific to beauty." I smiled and hugged her.

"You're not horrific," George butted in. I almost forgot he was in here with us.

"I don't enjoy being lied to." I stated.

"Who's lying about what?" Jimmy came in and joined the conversation. He was well a little overdressed but I didn't think anything of it.

"Your girl is saying she looked horrific," Alyssa replies and stood up, going by Georges side.

"Babe," Jimmy said sternly and shook his head.

"Hey hey hey!" We heard Giovanna's voice; she walked in with Nick. "So we breaking you out of here or what?"

"I already did everything, but the only thing, we have to keep you connected to this machine of yours." Alyssa said and gave me a smile.

"I think it's a great accessory," George joked.

"Ah miss Aria, you're going out for a field trip today huh?" two of the nurses came in and started explaining how I need the machine kept while I'm out.

~
We were walking out of the hospital, well I was in a wheelchair while Jimmy pushed it and the other hand pushed my machine.

Paparazzi was there, I felt really self conscious and put my sunglasses on. Jimmy must've sensed my nerves and gently placed a kiss on top of my head. We got into the bus, and started driving. To where? No one would tell me no matter how much I asked or bugged. I peeked over at Jimmy and his left leg was shaking up and down. I know he only ever does it when he's nervous or anxious. But what is he nervous about?

"What's wrong?" I asked him and motioned over to his leg.

He looked at me and smiled, "nothing. I'm just happy we were able to get you out of there."

"Me too." I replied.

~
We pulled up to a secluded area. It was a forest type theme. The wind was slightly blowing and the sun was beginning to fade. Leaves were all over the places. There were light decorations that contained of rose petals and sparkling lights. I noticed a man standing there.

"What is this?" I asked.

Jimmy turned to me, "our wedding."

My mouth went dry at his response. "Are you serious?"

"I know I fucked up and hurt you. But I never wanted to lose you. And now you're sick, and I needed to this because I know Aria, we're meant to be together. I lost you twice already. I'm not about to lose you a third time."

"You're crazy," I laughed. "We're not really doing this right?"

"Hey," he got down on one knee. "Whatcha doing for the rest of your life?"

I smiled at the memory when he first proposed. Going along I said, "you're not serious are you? I don't even know what I'm doing tonight."
~

Alyssa and Giovanna were helping me walk down the "aisle." I was becoming a little weak and sick so they tried to hurry it up so I could get back to the hospital soon, as it was almost dark.

George was playing wedding music on his phone, while him and Nick turned on their flashlight and started slowly waving it from side to side. I made it to where Jimmy stood.

After awhile of quickly going through everything, it was time to say I do. The priest asked me if took Jimmy to be my lawful wedded husband.

"I do." I said, tears ran down my face.

The priest then asked Jimmy, he looked at me and said, "I do."

I noticed he was crying. My heart warmed at his emotional reaction.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest finished and everyone cheered and clapped.

I leaned in and Jimmy did too. The kiss was gentle but tender. Not too long, as he knew I wasn't feeling well. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the wheelchair. "You okay?" he asked.

I looked up at him, "perfect."

~

TO BE CONTINUED